Collection 'Invisible Collection Genesis' created by timenotspace is ready for review!

Invisible Collection Genesis

View entire collection

Wearables

Invisible Suit

5 Likes

Hey, cool idea

But we don’t allow full body replacements currently, so the wearable needs to be split up into parts unfortunately. What someone else did was make a wearable that hides only the head, and another that hides the entire body.

1 Like

Any chance this rule is going to be updated ? This suit doesn’t replace the entire body - accessories and glasses and hats are still visible !

So what will I need to do to get this reviewed? I need to update the NFTs in the collection? Do I need to re-submit or anything? Just wondering about the 100 MANA

1 Like

OOO WOW, Lets go!!
This would be epic to have in DCL!

1 Like

Jaja. That will be cool to see. I want one.

1 Like

A full body category might be added in the future. So if you want to you can wait until then i suppose, but you might be waiting a long time.

They just added a “Skin” category! It’s exactly what this needed! So, I changed the type of it in the Editor, what do I need to do to get this approved now?

1 Like

great, approving it now :+1:

1 Like

Hi @Chestnutbruze
This doesn’t seem very fair to us.
https://market.decentraland.org/contracts/0x2c4b5c627ed91136a1e87d597e1066879844833b/items/0

https://market.decentraland.org/contracts/0x2e34cd906459f64a12a304bbc5562f1adb0d4294/items/0

but that’s ok, I hope you will approve some items for us today in return :wink:

2 Likes

yeah @Chestnutbruze i agree with @iacob_visual_90 the concept of invisibility had already been implemented, even if in a different way.
In any case, the result on the avatar is the same, so in my opinion this one should not have been approved.
Through a new skin it should not be possible to replicate the same look that someone had previously achieved through a combination of wearables. Many designers have made wearables that have to be worn in combination to get a complete skin, and should in my opinion be protected against the new skin category being added…

For what it’s worth I performed extensive testing to create the “invisible” effect seen in my wearable ~ I don’t know if it’s 100% fair to say “the result on the avatar is the same” as with any potential other invisibility effects

I focused on ensuring this implementation was unique and high quality, and after honing and refining its appearance back and forth between my 3D program, the DCL builder, and in-world, I feel confident that this wearable is unique in the custom material and alpha levels it uses to portray the invisibility effect in the world (also stylistic improvement work was done on the models)

2 Likes

Have you seen the wearable? cause it’s not the same. One removes the avatar completely, while the other makes it halfway transparent, the result is not the same as you said. it’s a big difference visually

2 Likes

Hey
I disagree that it is unfair to you. There’s a big visual difference between the two submissions

2 Likes

I agree with you about the graphic aspect, they are two different things.
In fact it doesn’t make you invisible like ours. It’s a transparent skin.
I find really no-sense that our project had to be split into two parts to receive approval.
The skin didn’t exist yet unfortunately

It was just a matter of unfortunate timing. I didn’t know skin’s would release so soon either, i’d have told you to wait if I did. I suppose that part is not entirely fair no

2 Likes

yeah just bad luck.
Nothing to say about your creation @timenotspace excellent work!
@Chestnutbruze we have more than one wearalbles ready to be approve.
I would be grateful if you would take a look at it.

Thank you for the clarification

1 Like