Collection 'ICE Joker' created by Saus is ready for review!

While I hear what you’re are saying, this goes a little beyond just the hat, he was streaming the design process of the whole outfit and it seems very convenient that the ICE design is almost a direct copy of his lower body design and his staff, the upper body just added the floofy thing to it, and the shoes are a direct copy. I agree, it seems like the “money” gets a win because “money.” The timing is off here, and its HIS BRAND, as stated above. Isn’t the point of this forum thread to discuss these items if an issue comes up? Does the opinion of the user base not matter? Seems not. I understand you’re trying to moderate this, but your violating the purpose of this place.

3 Likes

So fire! Congrats! :fire: :clinking_glasses:

3 Likes

Dear @Shibu with all the respect to you individually i want to ask you:
What is actually really going on?
Are we going to keep ignoring the fact that the jester community is mad and insulted by this whole collection, because how i reacted to something?
(Notice me saying reacting) So that means i can get away with anything by just making the someone react bad.

It’s also Disrespectful & Insulting to steal a artists work claiming the idea as your own there are 3 artists who workerd on this design they all see the similarities yet here we are talking about how i reacted while a whole community who helped building on a art piece is getting ripped off
( UNDECENTRALIZED ).

You searched up my history of me spreading hate, try to search my history of making this art 3 days in a row & maybe then you will understand why i spreaded the hate in the first place?

as i said i want to solve this issue & dont want to be disrespectful, but we simply cant because we are still electing the fact on how i reacted.

I really don’t think @NikkiFuego The head artist of this project is talking about only a jester hat, also not the fact that @MrW_1981 who has put 9 hours with the help of @DOCTORdripp & me wants to see something that they are being a part of stolen.

Blockquote
I would like to know who has the decision making authority, because I want to solve this issue rather then make a big deal out of it.

On this 2D Sketch picture you can see that we were trying to implement a clown collar , bells comming out of the shorts & use Christmas Elf shoes instead of Jester boots.

Also what you can see that they choose to use christmas elf shoes aswell, where the difference is in the bells that are tied into the tip which they all of the sudden also choose on the implement.
as you can see in the following google documentary you can shee that jester shoes are curly and hooked but usually dont have the bells

on the following image you can see we were implementing that we were going to use a cane with a jester hat on it aswell and use the diamonds pattern on the jester outfit aswell.

472127727e4aa9d881e6518498e46c39

I have a image on the cane blueprintthat is made the 26th of dec

this all not to mention that we were implieng a jester costume since the start as you can see on @NikkiFuego 's Social media accounts aswell ( I recommend everybody watching that <3 ) . which already did a full costume cosplay of this particular outfit.

We were basically branding the whole jester theme 100%

As you can see in the picture the Beauty Drag Jester DCL Itself in the following image!

aa20dcaabee056af6867e7a67172cf78

I got a whole Team behind this project who is not happy about the decentralisation of our concept
Including a whole company which @Vlad77713 is a co-founder of. i don’t want to name the company behind this project publicly but am happy to reveal it in person.
So i was holding all these evidence back since i never got to know who the actual individual that was reviewing our dispute.

Last fun fact is that their hat & outfit have the same colors as we put the jester into the review.
But we had to change it last minute due to the fact that the hair wasn’t changing colors.

2 Likes

Hi
Im Didi,

I also want to share the facts and this is not a opinion that @InJesterr Is clearly being ripped of. And you guys keep talking about his reaction (which is clearly normal) everyone would’ve react the same way If there own desing is beging ripped of and also by a company. It’s really unfair. You should Imagine how upset Injesterr is as this could be his only wearable desings bcz he is the one and only jester here in this community…

Also you guys (team DCL) keep letting Injesterr out of everything. He is a DCL streamer who has the most followers of all your DCL streamers and he did this all by himself. You did not support him not once in any kind of way… seeing this makes me really upset because he worked for days, all the hours he was up for all of this and just like that his work his stolen and you guys don’t even bother to admit it. Not to mention that you are letting Injesterr out of everything…

2 Likes

Hi there,

This is just a logical standpoint; The jester hats look different in mesh, texture and silhouette, it is not a direct copy. You can’t monopolise and control thematic designs, because in that respect, you’re challenging decentralisation yourself by trying to lock everyone else out of an outfit theme. Whether you streamed it or not, it doesn’t sanction ownership over an archetype.

I myself made a dinosaur onesie and then another artist created some similar styled onesies BUT this is their prerogative and their design is dope. We don’t control thematic ideas because we were first.

This is what the space is about. Also just so you are aware @Saus’s ICE Joker set will be used for ICE poker and not even sold on the same marketplace as yours.

I hope you can move passed this on an emotional level and see the logic of the situation. You are still the only InJester in the space and you should build from there, not try and shut everyone else down for making a jester outfit.

I really like your design and this is what this space is about, creating! Keep doing it!

12 Likes

Much respect! I didn’t let the fact that there was already an Halo out there to make my first wearable NFT the Red Halo followed buy multiple different halos. Someone still made an angelic halo. I was the first one to make a Meta pet now they are popping up all over the place. You are a Genius. You will think of more ideas. I think you should take the advice and just let this one go. Right or wrong someone has to be the bigger person and just walk away at some point. Let’s spread positive vibes on the Forum and vent to our families at home as we master mind another original design.