Collection 'Fairy Little Waifumon ' created by AaronLeupp is ready for review!

thank you! I think I will instead update the description since I just found out no one can find my wearables in the search bar of the marketplace because I capitalized my words. I wrote both lower case and capital words that are important like Fairy and fairy in hopes it will show up now. so that part is ready for approval. Thanks again!

1 Like

@AaronLeupp approved!

Hey @AaronLeupp . Sorry to bother here. I was wondering if you were able to fix the problem with Ropsten network. Iā€™m having the same problem you were having. I tried different computers, different browsers, clearing the cache, and nothing makes it work.

updated the thumbnail on this one if can approve. thank you so much!

@Malloy or @Shibu updated the thumbnail on this one if can approve. thank you so much!

It haz been over 8 days let us know what we can do to get this approved. Thank you.

Hey @AaronLeupp!

As @Malloy said previously, the earring should be the main focus on the thumbnail because the category is earring. The earring should take more than 50% of the thumbnail.

Otherwise you can change the category to top head. Please fix the thumbnail to approve.

Thank you. Then how do I just reverse the update request on this wearable. Since I donā€™t think people are going to like this new thumbnail and its not even a full 50% lol. Thank you

1 Like

you need to upload the new thumbnail, thatā€™s all

Please reverse this update request since we predict this alternative update you are requesting will make things very confusing for players in game. Thank you.

1 Like

@DuckiezKing bro can you approve this change? You approved this wearable thumbnail and it didnā€™t even have a earring in it LOL thanks bro

@Shibu , you see this? @DuckiezKing approved this and it didnā€™t even have an earring in the thumbnail. So can we finally get this one approved too? thank you!

@Malloy I hope you been good. anyway you can get this updated thumbnail approved. i thought we did it back in Feb but someone told me it still has not been approved all this time lol. thanks again.
Screen Shot 2022-05-22 at 4.58.36 PM

Hey @AaronLeupp , @Malloy isnt active atm so Iā€™m happy to take over this and re-review the update. How thatā€™s ok~

2 Likes

oh wow thanks so much.

The collection has been assigned to michitodd

1 Like