Collection 'Elemental Guardians Hoodies' created by 0x622b...6342e is ready for review!

Hello Sango, Any news from the legal department?Do we have a chance to publish my collection?
This all dragged on for a very long time. If you do not approve the publication on the legal side, then I ask you to reimburse 100 mana, since the site initially allowed to set such a collection name, which means that we are not guilty of an incorrect collection name.

There hasnt been any messages from legal today, once they send out their message to the committee i will let you know.

For your information they will let us know if they disapprove or accept your email so once they receive the email they will let me know the verdict

are you 100% sure you sent legal the email. as when i first told you to do so you sent the email to me and not legal@decentralang.org

1 Like

Here is a screenshot of the sent messages.
Everything has been sent from my end!

1 Like

Then we just have to waitā€¦

The first email was sent 3 days ago! No answer! Iā€™m guessing youā€™re deliberately not skipping over the collection, clinging to a name thatā€™s used everywhere and canā€™t be assigned!
if you donā€™t like the name of the collection at all, change it! Developers, I am sure that they will cope, all problems will end immediately, now my desire to develop on your site is ending!
I see injustice in relation to novice creators!

calm yourself now, Oliverā€¦ patience and a kind tongue will help you. as i said 18 minutes ago, now we wait.

I dont skip over any collections as that causes issues that im here to prevent, so i have to go through all these things with every collection, not just yours.

i will reply to this thread only once legal has spoken to me. enjoy your day!

Thank you Sango! I hope you understand my dissatisfaction. Have a nice day.

1 Like

yes, i understand time is money. but please empathise with our situation also :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello Sango, Any news?
3 days have passed, no informationā€¦

Hi Sango! If there is no answer about IP rights in main curators chat, you can ask in PM about it from anyone from legal team

3 Likes

Dear curators, 6 days have passed since the message was sent, no one has been checked for so long !!! I ask you to check it as soon as possible, refuse or let me sell my things !!! This situation causes me emotional damage !!!

Sango as I said earlier, I see no justice!!!
you have an approved collections ā€œAngel of Darknessā€, a company
Core Design and Beenox have created a game called ā€œTomb Raider: The Angel of Darknessā€
I believe that this collection is similar to mine cannot be confirmed!!!
I conclude that you deliberately ordered an additional check in the legal department !!!
I ask you for a reasoned answer about the reason for the confirmation of the publication of the ā€œAngel of Darknessā€ collection and the appointment of my collection to be checked in the legal department!!!

the tomb raider trade mark is for ā€œTOMB RAIDER: ANGEL OF DARKNESSā€ā€¦

I found another collection name that should have been sent to the legal department!

Voidrunner - creator RealityArts

Iā€™m sure that if I start looking further I will find many such examples!! so I ask you to sort out after 6 days with my collection!

The name of my collection is ā€œElemental Guardiansā€
not ā€œMight & Magic: Elemental Guardiansā€

youre really wasting your breath here, i said that your stuff will suffice, you just need to send it to the legal department.

If you sent them an email then i will be notified about that soon

I sent the first letter 6 days ago!!! No response from your legal department!

and the legal department i am notā€¦ Ive sent them a message to see if they have received it so all we can do is wait :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok, I understand you!