Collection 'Elemental Guardians Hoodies' created by 0x622b...6342e is ready for review!

Elemental Guardians Hoodies

View entire collection

Wearables

Peach printed hoodie "Qualy"

3 Likes

hi i will review now

1 Like

please send proof of ownership/usage rights of β€œElemental Guardians”

1 Like

Π­Ρ‚ΠΎ Π½Π°Π·Π²Π°Π½ΠΈΠ΅ Π±Ρ‹Π»ΠΎ ΠΏΡ€ΠΈΠ΄ΡƒΠΌΠ°Π½ΠΎ ,Π½Π° OpenSea Π΅ΡΡ‚ΡŒ моя NFT коллСкция с использованиСм этого названия.
Π₯ΡƒΠ΄ΠΈ Π²ΠΎΠΏΠ»ΠΎΡ‰Π΅Π½ΠΈΠ΅ ΠΊΠ°Ρ€Ρ‚ΠΈΠ½ΠΊΠΈ NFT Π½Π° ΠΎΠ΄Π΅ΠΆΠ΄Π΅ .
ссылка Π½Π° мою ΠΊΠΎΠ»Π»Π΅ΠΊΡ†ΠΈΡŽ OpenSea Π½ΠΈΠΆΠ΅.
ΠΌΠΎΠ³Ρƒ ΠΏΡ€Π΅Π΄ΠΎΡΡ‚Π°Π²ΠΈΡ‚ΡŒ всС исходники ΠΏΠΎ Π»ΠΎΠ³ΠΎΡ‚ΠΈΠΏΡƒ ΠΈ названию.

Если Π½Π΅ ΠΌΠΎΠ³Ρƒ ΠΈΡΠΏΠΎΠ»ΡŒΠ·ΠΎΠ²Π°Ρ‚ΡŒ это Π½Π°Π·Π²Π°Π½ΠΈΠ΅, ΠΌΠΎΠ³Ρƒ Π΅Π³ΠΎ Π·Π°ΠΌΠ΅Π½ΠΈΡ‚ΡŒ. Π― Π½Π΅ Π·Π½Π°Π» ,Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎ Π΄Π°Π½Π½ΠΎΠ΅ Π½Π°Π·Π²Π°Π½ΠΈΠ΅ ΠΈΡΠΏΠΎΠ»ΡŒΠ·ΡƒΡŽΡ‚, ΠΏΡ€ΠΈΠ΄ΡƒΠΌΠ°Π» Π΅Π³ΠΎ сам, ΠΊΠ°ΠΊ ΠΈ ΠΈΡΡ‚ΠΎΡ€ΠΈΡŽ ΠΎ всСх пСрсонаТах .ΠŸΠΎΠ΄Ρ‚Π²Π΅Ρ€ΠΆΠ΄Π΅Π½ΠΈΠ΅ Π΅ΡΡ‚ΡŒ Π½Π° Π΄Ρ€ΡƒΠ³ΠΎΠΌ сайтС Π² ΠΌΠΎΡ‘ΠΌ ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΡ„ΠΈΠ»Π΅.

Если Π½Π°Π·Π²Π°Π½ΠΈΠ΅ Elemental Guardians Π½Π΅ ΠΏΠΎΠ΄Ρ…ΠΎΠ΄ΠΈΡ‚, ΠΊΠ°ΠΊ ΠΈΠ·ΠΌΠ΅Π½ΠΈΡ‚ΡŒ Π΅Π³ΠΎ Π½Π° Protectors of the Elements?

could you send that again in English please?

1 Like

If I can’t use this name, I can change it. I did not know that such a name was used, I came up with it myself, like the history of all the characters.

If the name Elemental Guardians doesn’t fit, how do you change it to Protectors of the Elements?

1 Like

I have a page on opensea where all the characters, the history of appearance and description.

1 Like

you can submit your evidence of your project to legal@decentraland.org, that should be fine

1 Like

I sent you information by email

2 Likes

The collection has been assigned to Sango

1 Like

Dear Sango, When can I count on your verification?

ive not heard back from the legal department about your email yet

1 Like

Okay, I’m sorry to bother you, I’m worried, I sent the letter 20 hours ago.No answer and I think maybe the letter did not come …

• incoming message β€œThe collection has been assigned to Sango”
    I thought the test passed.
    I will wait for your approval, Thanks in advance
1 Like

did you send the email to legal@decentraland.org?

Yes, I sent a message right after your message

2 Likes

I sent another message, hope it helps

you didnt included the brand name

please include the collection name in the email

1 Like

in the second letter I indicated a link to the collection

2 Likes