Collection 'Baby Shadow Fiend' created by VisualLabs#0952 is ready for review!

Baby Shadow Fiend

View entire collection

Wearables

Baby Shadow Fiend by DigiFun

Baby Shadow Fiend by DigiFun

6 Likes

Wow, Looks amazing !!!

2 Likes

I agree! Really epic design, looks super polished :heart_eyes:

1 Like

wow nice design cant wait to see this

1 Like

i played DOTA 2 and this one looks amazing. take my money man :))

1 Like

Hi @DigiFun Can you please send an email to legal@decentraland.org with proof of IP rights by Valve Corp to use the visual identity of one of their heroes in the game Dota 2?

Thank you kindly!

Hi @Malloy ,

I fell so sorry for the misunderstanding caused by the name. This design was inspired by Dota2’s shadow fiend, but what we designed is not that “shadow fiend” strictly. I’ve changed the name to “Baby Devil.” Looking forward to your reply.

Best,
DigiFun

Hi Malloy,Looking forward to hearing u soon. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

awesome as always , i love digifun wearables !

1 Like

Thanks a lot SIKU ! :heart::heart::heart:

@michi Hi Michi,

Still waiting for this collection to be approved, wondering how can it be faster? Looking forward to hearing u soon. Many thanks❤️

Best,
DigiFun

Love your work. Looks epic :heart_eyes: :heart:

Hey Digi, @Malloy was actually reviewing this haha not me sorry!
I’m not familiar with DOTA so not sure if you had to update the design or just the name which could also cause a delay in approval.
Good luck friend~ :pray:

Our community members came up with the theme and voted the most for the design, so everyone is looking forward to it. Thank you very much for your reply Michi. Looking forward to the audit results ~Have a nice day! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

We got the ice fiend, now we need the fire one :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

1 Like

really looking forward to this little guy

Bumping hoping for this to get approved

2 Likes

Hoping to be approved soon! :fire: :fire: Still waiting… :slight_smile: Very sick wearable!! more wearable coming soon by DIGIFUN! in the future, looking forward to it :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Still waiting too :100: hoping to get approved soon

2 Likes

Heyy, does this wearable still have IP issues out of curiosity?