Third Party collection The Users with URN: urn:decentraland:matic:collections-thirdparty:cryptoavatars

The Users

View entire collection

Wearables

The User#0975
- Description: The User Collection skin from CryptoAvatars

The User#4378

The User#4949

The User#3040

The User#2511

The User#0026

The User#3247

The User#1256

The User#1986

The User#1946

The User#0296

The User#2237

The User#4432

The User#1796

The User#0140

The User#4626

The User#4649

The User#3760

The User#1097

The User#4288

Hi! Checking collection now!

thanks @theankou let us know if you need something

1 Like

The collection has been assigned to theankou

Hey @Lauretta ! I finally can test collection in-game!
This categories needs to be added to hiding list:

• tiara, helmet, hat, mask, earring, eyewear

perfect will talk with the team and let you know when we change ir

1 Like

hello @theankou we have changed the avatars to hide everything you can review again the collection

The collection has been assigned to Lautarox#8299

Hey Lauretta, there are still issue on developers side, can’t approve collection for now, but will approve as soon as issue will be fixed

I’m so excited to be able to rock my Users in game. When the collection is approved is that the last step before we are able to use the ones we own?!

Thanks for all your hard work, this must be a monumental task.

yes, collection might be approved long time ago, but we have some issues on code side, our developers working on it and will fix it as soon as possible, i’ll write here when collection will be finally approved and will finally work! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hey @Lauretta collection approved! Can you check please?

1 Like

hello @theankou It seems so, thanks a lot!

1 Like

The collection has been assigned to Lautarox#8299

hello @theankou I have uploaded the user since there seem to be some issues I believe that you will have to review them again :pray:

1 Like

@Lauretta @theankou Hey there! Is this still being worked on in the background? I would love to be able to use all my users I’ve collected and purchased! Thanks for your time!

collection was approved and re-approved, so from my side everything should be good

1 Like

@theankou Thank you for your reply. I’m still missing more than half my users, and just installed the update that the client called yesterday, this morning. Is there perhaps a limit to the amount that can be displayed? I own 57 and have only ever been able to view 20 in game.

And I still have this guy who seems to have had some sort of horrible accident in the process of being created. Note his eye condition and off center buffer (head symbol) I honestly don’t mind, I think it makes him kind of special… :smiley: Though I thought it might be important or useful to report.

From what I can tell, he should look like this:

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but it seems like unless the limit of 20 being displayed is intentional, there may be a few glitches in the coding still. Thank you for your diligence and hard work, and again I’m so sorry to rehash this.

1 Like

hello @Frank we are talking with the decentraland team to solve this issues thanks for letting us know and I will notify them and see how can we solve. Thanks for your patience :blush:

1 Like

@Lauretta thank you for your reply and for having the team take another look. I’m grateful for your efforts, as well as there’s. It can’t be an easy task to get 5,000 unique items added and I certainly understand. I just wanted to make sure you all were aware!

I’m happy to wait as long as it takes. Have a wonderful day. =)

1 Like