Effective knowledge sharing is highly important for Decentraland. However, the current approach in many ecosystems is proven to be very inefficient.
Messengers such as Discord, Telegram are the most widely used tools for community Q&A and discussions. There are several significant disadvantages of using these tools for community knowledge sharing, particularly Q&A:
- Questions have a short window of visibility to the community and disappear in the flow of the new messages in communication threads;
- Existing questions are hard to find causing the same questions to be asked repeatedly;
- Questions and answers are not indexed by search engines as Google;
- Questions and answers are not curated;
- Communities in different messengers and different languages exist in silos.
The diagram below shows current knowledge-sharing flows in the Web3 communities:
Peeranha is dedicated to providing a space for gamers and creators to find solutions to their problems quickly and effectively. They promote the adoption of Web3 technologies by making information accessible to users of all levels of experience. The users are able to learn Web3 technology while using Web3 technology products. By bridging the gap between Web2 and Web3, Peeranha increases the total number of users and further the adoption of information&innovative technologies.
Web3 knowledge adoption will be achieved by:
- Discord, Telegram bots - bot helping to break down the silos between communication channels by allowing post content and receiving notifications;
- Auto-translation bot - a bot that helps to break down the silos between different languages by instantly translating content posted on Peeranha to various languages;
- Auto-answer engine - AI and NLP-based engine that allows users to instantly get answers to their questions from a channel that they prefer.
The diagram below shows the proposed knowledge-sharing flow in a community:
The proposed flow breaks down the silos between communication in various channels and languages, structures the most valuable knowledge, and exposes it to search engines such as Google.
Benefits & Value
As a result, such a way of communication flow upgrade will bring to a ecosystem following benefits:
- Peeranha helps users get vetted answers fast. Gamers and creators are able to find information much easier using the tools and languages that they prefer;
- Peeranha attract new users with organic traffic from Q&A SEO;
- Peeranha increases community engagement by reputation system, token and NFTs incentives.
- Improve community management with Discord, Telegram and Slack bots that automate knowledge sharing in the community.