[DAO: QmZSSnV] Add the location -147,23 to the Points of Interest

by 0x3ec7e89506e2493a4e4dab96b9b71192af379d1b (VirtualDan)

The FMF365 Office Building

Should the scene located at -147,23 be added to the Point of Interest list?

Description

The scene located at -147,23 is a digital representation of my real office building located in the historic Medina Square, OH USA. The building will be a place for people to have fun&learn about personal finances like credit scores, investing & more!

Vote on this proposal on the Decentraland DAO

View this proposal on Snapshot

Hi everyone, thank you for all who have voted YES so far. I intend to build a program for schools to teach kids K-12 fundamentals of personal finances:

Money Fundamentals
Debt + Debt Mgmt
Investing - stocks, crypto, bonds, real estate & fixed
Credit Reports + Scores

• So much more.

Your YES vote to add the FMF365 Building to the DCL POI is greatly appreciated.

And if you already voted NO, its not too late to change your mind :smile:

I love this idea!! Really cool, and I want to vote yes on this however let me add some points:

• I’ve worked with younger populations in DCL, as my full time job operates within pediatric care and I’m always about giving what we can to the next generation! With that said, it is strongly advised that children enter DCL with the help of parents/guardian.

Now we both know, as kids, we didn’t exactly wait for parents to let us explore the depths of web2, but I’m pretty sure somewhere DCL has stated that this space isn’t really intended for children/younger ones to explore themselves.

With that said, it doesn’t mean we can’t introduce kids to what is happening here with the guidance/supervision of a parent. Its so important to bring together the young, the adult, and the elders, maybe we can find ways to do that in DCL.

I like the fundamentals to what your building, I’m not K-12 but honestly I’d still be down to come through and learn a thing or two :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you for the vote! I should clarify, the Decentraland FMF365 Office Building is for young adults in Decentraland. The push into a curriculum for K-12 is going to be the ultimate plan.

Our group of 365 NFT holdrs (any age 18+) is to educate actual young adults in the real world. Long term, I intend to make a K-12 program that could be implemented in school with Virtual Dan leading the charge.

Much appreciated for your Vote, I hope to make a difference for all ages and eventually kids to be ahead of the curve when they get to adulthood.

Thank you!

Add the location -147,23 to the Points of Interest

This proposal is now in status: PASSED.

Voting Results:

• Yes 98% 624,412 VP (30 votes)
  • No 2% 15,974 VP (2 votes)

Add the location -147,23 to the Points of Interest

This proposal has been ENACTED by a DAO Committee Member (0xfe91c0c482e09600f2d1dbca10fd705bc6de60bc)