[DAO: QmYJgzn] Educational Area For Special Needs

by 0x278e76502c83bb82d6f45f5cbc67f1439a5728c0 (NFT#28c0)

Should the following Tier 2: up to $3,000 USD in MANA, one-time payment grant in the Content Creator category be approved?

Abstract

The goal is to enhance the growth of the platform. We would request funding to help pursue our efforts in community building and education for special needs children and adults, encouraging creating 3D content for the world and supporting the potential implementation of new features and improvements to the platform.

Grant size

3,000 USD

Beneficiary address

0x278E76502C83bb82d6f45f5CBc67F1439A5728c0

Description

We are interested in helping the special needs community be a part of helping to grow Decentraland and becoming a integral part of the environment. This will include acquiring land, promoting the space, creating content and videos to support the effort.

Specification

A dedicated website will help support and promote this initiative. Content and videos will be created to help educate and drive others to the environment.

Personnel

I am a UI/UX Designer and Developer and I will be having help from my 10 year old who is on the spectrum. He is currently learning Adobe Character Animator to learn about animation and 3D environments.

Roadmap and milestones

I estimate it will take 2-3 weeks to create the website and videos and will evolve from there.

Vote on this proposal on the Decentraland DAO

View this proposal on Snapshot

Educational Area For Special Needs

This proposal is now in status: REJECTED.

Voting Results:

• Yes 1% 323 VP (50 votes)
  • No 4% 45,759 VP (18 votes)