[DAO: QmXcR43] Add "Save for Later", "Wish Lists", "Gift Registries" to marketplace

by 0x549b78e6f55792ce0c4b52745cb852852bfa08ba (Jadjad)

It would be beneficial to be able to tag items on the marketplace for later purchase. This way buyers could easily shop for items over time. This would function like a wish list so when a buyer returns to the marketplace they can easily locate those items they have been “thinking” about buying and are now ready to complete the purchase. I’m not sure of any way to currently do this.

Multiple customizable lists would be great for shopping organization.

It would also be helpful to be able to make your wish lists available for others to see if you desire (gift registries) for birthdays, anniversaries, weddings, donations, etc. I would settle for having the lists private, but I would like the option to make them public somehow.

It would also be nice to be able to bundle multiple items into a single purchase (shopping cart), but I’m not sure if that is possible. Then maybe we could convert a list into a single order for multiple items.

• Yes, this would be useful
  • No, things are fine without this
  • This functionality already exists
  • Invalid question/options

Vote on this proposal on the Decentraland DAO

View this proposal on Snapshot

Add “Save for Later”, “Wish Lists”, “Gift Registries” to marketplace.

This proposal is now in status: FINISHED.

Voting Results:

• Yes, this would be useful 100% 113,017 VP (17 votes)
  • No, things are fine without this 0% 0 VP (0 votes)
  • This functionality already exists 0% 0 VP (0 votes)
  • Invalid question/options 0% 0 VP (0 votes)

Add “Save for Later”, “Wish Lists”, “Gift Registries” to marketplace.

This proposal has been REJECTED by a DAO Committee Member (0xfe91c0c482e09600f2d1dbca10fd705bc6de60bc)

not reached 500 vp