[DAO: QmTRnPX] Ethiopian Student VR learning support

by 0xc262dccb2a367631e970719396c6077ea6d17fb5

Should the following Tier 6: up to $240,000 USD, 6 months vesting (1 month cliff) grant in the Gaming category be approved?

Abstract

Hello, Decentraland
I am planning to build a game that will help Ethiopian High school students to learn in VR Environment because it is very difficult and expensive to build and get some items for the laboratory so students can get real like experience. The project will consider all the subjects that need laboratory-like Physics, Geography, and chemistry will be the most. I hope the community of Decentraland will understand the situation and help with this big project.
Thank you, Everyone,

Grant size

240,000 USD

Beneficiary address

0xc262dccb2A367631e970719396C6077EA6D17FB5

Description

This project will help the Decentraland so that students in the third wold country (Africa) will get to use this platform then giving access to this platform will bring more creators to the community and the community will be happy that they are playing and helping someone really in need.

Specification

The project will be Uploaded to the freelance community like a contest in Freelancer.com which will be monitored by Decentraland members, The freelancer.com, and Me so that we can get some of the best programmers to work on it, and then we can use the fund to pay for the freelancer who will do the game and buy Some VR headset which will be distributed to High Schools in Ethiopia we can depending on the budget we have.

Personnel

I am a pilot working for one of the best airlines in Africa and I don’t have any team who works. I am planning to use Freelance.com to get the team to work on this project I can facilitate the progress and support in anything to help the students get the help they need.

Roadmap and milestones

After I get the reward I will post the contest on Freelancer.com which everyone will check it then I will order the VR headset which we can I have to get some good price on this so I will do some research on this to get some good VR headset with the fair price the order it then after I get the headset and the Educational game I will train the teachers how to use it then post every video that how the students are using the headset to the community on the platform.

Vote on this proposal on the Decentraland DAO

View this proposal on Snapshot