[DAO: QmdPPGr] Add the location -23,69 to the Points of Interest

by 0xaaadc5ecd1ae5d9a67d625c0021d9a59e01b3a89 (Degen)

Rare Pepe Gallery

Should the scene located at -23,69 be added to the Point of Interest list?

Description

-23, 69 is the “Rare Pepe Gallery,” a curated selection of Rare Pepes from the legendary 2016-18 Counterparty (XCP) set, hung in a one-of-a-kind structure. The XCP assets are wrapped in ETH-based emblem vaults for display in DCL.

Vote on this proposal on the Decentraland DAO

View this proposal on Snapshot

Hello DCL! I’m Degen, the curator of the Rare Pepe Gallery at -23,69. I’ve been lucky enough to work with a talented builder to bring a completely unique structure to DCL, with completely unique artwork. My gallery only hangs Counterparty (XCP) Rare Pepes, a 2016-18 NFT set. Through the brilliance of the emblem.finance vaults, we can now take XCP assets and put them in ETH vaults. The vaults are counterparty-aware, so buyers can verify the Counterparty asset is contained within. If a buyer wishes, they can “crack” the vault and retrieve a bitcoin private key for importing their XCP wallet, or keep the vault as-is to enjoy and/or resell. This is a passion project, and I would appreciate your “yes” vote to get the Rare Pepe Gallery listed as a point of interest! Happy to answer any questions.