[DAO: QmdLJ7J] FitPro Games: The GATEWAY to the Crypto Universe

by 0x7c36451ce229c63db435d63967c27f9823769475

Should the following Tier 2: up to $3,000 USD in MANA, one-time payment grant in the Content Creator category be approved?

Abstract

The purpose of the project is to grow our COMMUNITY and EDUCATE new people who are coming to the crypto world, bring news from the world of Decentraland and NFTs. I am going to create videos and content for users and educating about MANA ecosystem and Metaverse.

Grant size

3,000 USD

Beneficiary address

0x7c36451CE229c63db435D63967C27F9823769475

Description

The market is on the rise and along with it, many people are taking advantage of selling easily without work.
People are entering the crypto market with false promises and illusions and they suffer when they lose money, either because of lack of education, too much greed, or being deceived by scams.
We want to be able to deliver content that teaches them how to protect themselves , how to play on metaverse, how to buy and sell stuff, etc.
I believe that NFT games and Metaverse are THE GATEWAY for millions of people in the crypto world and I want to bring the knowledge they need to get in and stay, keep investing and earning money to help their families.

Specification

I want to:

• Grow my community
  • Educate new people who are coming to the crypto world
  • Bring news about Mana

This helps the entire Metaverse ecosystem, which is just in its infancy.
It will be a 3 months project using my 3 channels:

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fitprogames
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeUOdzVdurg0q72Yy7nMNMQ

Personnel

My first investment in this universe was in a NFT.
I’m with it to this day and I intend to keep it for a long time, because I know the power of education, community and business creation around Web 3.0 and Meetaverse.
And I want to teach that to Brazilians.

Roadmap and milestones

It will be a 3 months project:

Month 1, 2 and 3
Content generation to posts, videos, news and articles

• 2 posts per week on instagram about MANA
  • 1-2 articles per week for the blog/site or translation of the main news and articles of the Official website
  • 2 videos per week on YouTube about MANA and Metaverse with the goal of connecting and educating the community so they can better understand and interact with Decentraland.

Vote on this proposal on the Decentraland DAO

View this proposal on Snapshot

Sorry, but there has been several other pitches for funds from content creators that have been rejected. I think the idea is that if you want to venture into making videos or blog about some topic than that is on you. If you can make money out if it, like from monetized youtube videos, then that is your venture. There are tons of people in the game that are constantly youtubing / twitching/ and tweeting about Decentraland content for free already ( I am not one )… Funding this project would open up pandora’s box with a flood of other content creators coming on here and asking for $$$ for their videos ot tweets about Decentraland.

Also, from a marketing perspective, Funding $3KUSD for youtubers with low viewership is not economical.

Perhaps you can instead approach business that are operating within Decentraland and pitch your services to them. Work with them to create their business specific marketing material.

Hello…
I like the idea to business on Decentraland. It can be used and Im going to think how to work with them…
About the content, I guess the pandora´s box was already opened. There are projetcts aproved to create content and videos, even if many and many youtubers also are creating.
For us that live and see it every single day, many youtubers are nothing. We are still on the beginning of the beginning. Every new content is going to help to reach more and more people

FitPro Games: The GATEWAY to the Crypto Universe

This proposal is now in status: REJECTED.

Voting Results:

• Yes 25% 555,978 VP (9 votes)
  • No 75% 1,603,900 VP (16 votes)