[DAO: QmcjiVJ] Do you believe we would save time if there was a "Saved Outfits" section? (Resubmission)

by 0x0749d1abb5ca9128432b612644c0ea1e9c6cc9af (ALPHAALVES#c9af)

In the beginning of my Decentraland experience it did not bother me to go into my inventory and make an outfit quick… Now, i am two months in Decentraland and i have to scroll and sometimes my items don’t load or they are still loading… Can we please have a saved outfits section where we can have save up to 10 outfits and load them up… There are times when i am making my outfit and in the middle of making it, it resets back to normal which can be frustrating for some… I am not sure if this happens for everyone though, I am only speaking from my experience and would love to see this as an addition in Decentraland.

• Yes, I agree
  • No, I don’t agree
  • Invalid question/options

Vote on this proposal on the Decentraland DAO

View this proposal on Snapshot

Do you believe we would save time if there was a “Saved Outfits” section? (Resubmission)

This proposal is now in status: FINISHED.

Voting Results:

• Yes, i agree 13% 61,749 VP (66 votes)
  • No, i don’t agree 87% 387,690 VP (2 votes)
  • Invalid question/options 0% 0 VP (0 votes)

Do you believe we would save time if there was a “Saved Outfits” section? (Resubmission)

This proposal has been REJECTED by a DAO Committee Member (0xfe91c0c482e09600f2d1dbca10fd705bc6de60bc)