[DAO:fb9016f] Add the location 142,-146 to the Points of Interest

by 0xec1352463a7369d73f74d3ebf85ad524dc3c51b8 (VoxBoards)

VoxBoards HQ

Should the scene located at 142,-146 be added to the Point of Interest list?

Description

VoxBoards Skate Center is a location dedicated to Skateboarding! A place where you can join events, visit our gallery, buy wearables, learn more about web3 and play a P2E game inside the skatepark!

Vote on this proposal on the Decentraland DAO

View this proposal on Snapshot

1 Like

This is an instant YES for me. Voxboards have added so much value to our community, they sponsor other artists and creators, showing they are not just here for the personal gain. They attend other peoples’ events, have made wearables, worked with the community to create content, and Miguel is someone we can all go to if we need help with something. I’m surprised it’s not a POI yet :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much for your vote and comment! It means a lot :slight_smile: I love Decentraland and it’s a huge pleasure to build with the community! I keep meeting amazing, ambitious and talented pioneers here!

Miguel has proven himself to be such a valuable member of the community! He is always a pleasure to work with, and I am so happy to see his P2E project come to life! The Skatepark is so much fun, and needs to be a POI!

1 Like

Um DUH! YES YES YES!.
Events
Giveaways
Creator/builder

Of course

1 Like

Thanks a lot for the comment and for believing in me and in the project!!! I’m so glad to have your support and vote!

1 Like

Thans so much for the trust, comment and vote!!!

Solid YES for Vox Boards. Keep building.

1 Like

My guy :wink: Big yes for me… Proud of what you and your team did for the DCL Community…

1 Like

Thanks @CheddarQueso and @TheGoldGuy !! You both have been following and supporting the project for quite a while!! Feels great to have your vote and trust! Really appreciate it!!

Yessssss … Valeu Irmao…Demoro…Tamo junto… :muscle:

1 Like

YES YES YES!!! literal DCL icon. Tonyhawk who? na we got Miguel <3

1 Like

Obrigado irmão!!! Sempre apoiando!!! :skateboard:

haha Thanks so much for the comment, vote and all support Brandon!!

1 Like

Add the location 142,-146 to the Points of Interest

This proposal is now in status: PASSED.

Voting Results:

• Yes 99% 1,671,931 VP (93 votes)
  • No 1% 6,322 VP (3 votes)
1 Like

Add the location 142,-146 to the Points of Interest

This proposal has been ENACTED by a DAO Committee Member (0xbfa6d24e6a061e9aea3447163fdfe045177dd40e)