[DAO:c39bc9b] Add the location -14,30 to the Points of Interest

by 0x80dab3386b2d3ae111efe5b34754856943ff19a0 (Poum1234)

Parcel -14,30

Should the scene located at -14,30 be added to the Point of Interest list?

Description

The scene located at -14:30 will be a new buying experience.
It will be a building were each floor will provide buying link for web site of brand or nft. Wellness product
It will be in constant evolution. Will play music from various artiste…

Vote on this proposal on the Decentraland DAO

View this proposal on Snapshot

Has there been any events done here?

Do you have your website or Twitter? My opinion is the same as Tudamoon. I’d like to know your activities on DCL.

Hi Porum,
I visited your parcel, and I’m a little confused as to what your business will be. In your description above you don’t have a clear name or brand for your business, but you talk about selling NFT’s and wellness items. The actual parcel looks like it’s selling oils and hemp products, and I notice the name on your parcel says “World of Hemp”. So to me I think a careful focus on your branding would help users understand whether you sell hemp products, NFT’s, or both :slight_smile:

I think POI stars are something that should be given to brands who are actively working to build their brand, as well as Decentraland. Have you held any events? Have you connected with other users/businesses in the community? Do you have an active social media presence? You might try hosting events for other users in your parcel to help get the word out. I would love to see you grow your brand here in DCL, and I have other ideas that might be helpful, please feel free to reach out to me at @CanessaDCL on Twitter if you’d like to talk more! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello,
all of the mark are ours like The Hemp Concept who own aroud 40 shop in Europe.
World of hemp is a NFT project and it will take place in the parcel DCL.
We are new in the metavers and we really want to make great sing time after time

I recommend you spend some time in world first and discover ways to connect with the people who inhabit Decentraland. Generate interest in your location and then apply for a signifier that shows your place is worthy of that distinction.

1 Like

Add the location -14,30 to the Points of Interest

This proposal is now in status: REJECTED.

Voting Results:

• Yes 1% 2,032 VP (11 votes)
  • No 99% 1,453,599 VP (38 votes)