[DAO: bafkrei] Improved backpack features

by 0xb248140d89ee4a1feabdd28f2f3ef23e2bd4b469 (theCast91)

Linked Pre-Proposal

Improved backpack features

Summary

Abstract

The reason for this proposal is to streamline the gameplay of users.

I come to propose 2 points that I consider essential:

Allow to sort wearables in the overview by received date and by rarity, be able to customize.

Allow customization of the avatar, so that a set of clothes is saved. An example: 2 customizations (one for party outfits and one for Wonderzone).

This would free the user a lot from choosing clothes for the bonuses, or searching through so many wearables.

Motivation

It is extremely necessary, since searching through all the wearables is somewhat uncomfortable.

It would make the game much easier.

Specification

The reason for this proposal is to streamline the gameplay of users.

I come to propose 2 points that I consider essential:

Allow to sort wearables in the overview by received date and by rarity, be able to customize.

Allow customization of the avatar, so that a set of clothes is saved. An example: 2 customizations (one for party outfits and one for Wonderzone).

This would free the user a lot from choosing clothes for the bonuses, or searching through so many wearables.

Conclusion

The conclusion of all this is to be able to order by type of wearable (epic, rare, legendary…) order by date of entry of the wearable, order by “listed for sale” or “not listed” and to be able to create clothing outfits for directly change the entire avatar with one click.

Complete clothing customizations

Vote on this proposal on the Decentraland DAO

View this proposal on Snapshot

This proposal is now in status: PASSED.

Voting Results:

• Yes 99% 2,335,882 VP (36 votes)
  • No 1% 9 VP (1 votes)