[DAO:6344601] Ban the name DragQueen

by 0xbc02db030361121dd43bbb2fcbcb4f9f98c1dc7d (Shemale)

Should the name DragQueen be added to the Denied Names list, banning it from Decentraland?

Description

Should the name DragQueen be added to the Denied Names list, banning it from Decentraland?

DESCRIPTION
Let’s continue to fight bigotry <3

Vote on this proposal on the Decentraland DAO

View this proposal on Snapshot

The only thing that should matter when a group is attacked, is how those harmed seek accountability. Telling straight cis people how they should think and feel as you are actively harming them, is gross and beyond wrong.

Who are you to demand anything or make fun of anyone? Have basic human respect.

And there’s a reason no one tried to ban it before, because we didn’t need to until YOU decided to use it to harm kids.

This DAO needs to do better. It’s a shit show of edge lords making a mockery of everything. And it is quickly becoming exclusionary to many, not just the LGBTQIA+ community also the straight and cis community.

what are you talking about and who are you talking to?

i was being sarcastic about the one way thinking and way the people here act here. There fn words. Its like being the kid in school playing and watching the bullies and the cry babies do the same song and dance. The cry babies never learning the stick and stones may break my bones but words cant hurt me. Except today with the weak ass mentality people cry over words every fn day. Watching the little friend clicks and yes men men/woman/they them fucks while just being like bro can we just like stop the bs. Ignore the bastards and move the f on.

Ban the name DragQueen

This proposal is now in status: REJECTED.

Voting Results:

• Yes 1% 1,065 VP (24 votes)
  • No 98% 9,491,339 VP (82 votes)
  • Abstain 1% 764 VP (3 votes)