[DAO:4de5a7a] Should Decentraland Worlds be integrated with Places?

This was a close one. Only game they know is checkers, but the game is chess.

Do you mean that Genesis City does not belong to the platforms? Is it acceptable for the land price to be negatively impacted? We need Balance both are important.

No. I mean there is a passed poll to have the DAO buy land off the floor. If you use your VP to advance it to the next step of the process, that would be a better use of your VP than voting down this prop.

Punishing Worlds is not going to help the price of Land because all it does is show outside investors that the platform is being controlled by self-interested people who are incapable of appreciating the bigger picture.

1 Like

If you seriously believe the land prices are effected because of Worlds, you must quit now and head over to Sandbox.

Entire crypto, nft market is down right now. Land owners played their monopoly up until now and it had to come to an end. Bitter truth.

“Genesis City is like the real estate of New York and London in the Metaverse. You wouldn’t expect real estate prices to keep falling in the real world, and the same should apply to the Metaverse”

Based on what you said above, markets always fluctuate, there is not a single asset which keeps gaining value over time. This goes to show your lack of knowledge in markets. Metaverse is no different.

Why is Genesis City still necessary if Open Worlds already has all the features? Since the launch of Open Worlds, DG staring selling their lands , many landowners have been selling their lands.

Good point that you mentioned Sandbox. Their graphics and overall experience are much better than DCL. You can see all the details even from a distance. If DCL can achieve similar graphics, I believe it would greatly enhance the overall experience.

There is a restaurant in the forest that is always busy with lots of people. Why? Because they serve delicious food that is different from others. DAO should focus on creating games that teenagers love to play, with a strong emphasis on graphics and VR connectivity, as well as more features for AMA (Ask Me Anything). It’s funny that we have a metaverse platform, yet we go to Twitter for AMA. We should bring all people into DCL and be the first to do AMA there!

Once again, I am not against Open Worlds. I am simply trying to find a balance between both platforms.

There is a fire in the forest and restaurant gets burned down. Suddenly all them customers stop coming. Let’s just say they rebuild it from the scratch with all the same recipes, same chef yet people still don’t come.

Now what happens to it’s Value?

Similar to how we have the best Metaverse in existence but there are no users because land whales decide to keep prices high so people head back to the jungle to setup tents where once was a booming restaurant.

Should Decentraland Worlds be integrated with Places?

This proposal has been REJECTED by a DAO Committee Member (0xbfa6d24e6a061e9aea3447163fdfe045177dd40e)