Collection 'The Next-Gen Integra Wearables' created by EAB#3d16 is ready for review!

The Next-Gen Integra Wearables

View entire collection

Wearables

Anime Shoes

Acura of Decentraland A-Spec Arm

Hey, gonna review now

Hey! Just wanted to flag to you Andreus that these are the same shoes from this collection that has yet to be approved -

Hey, thank you for pointing this out :slight_smile:

1 Like
  1. Replace duplicate items, that already exist in your other collection (the shoes and the blue upper body design). No additional fees required, new items can be of any kind.

2. Reduce the amount of triangles on every upper body design down to 1500 (± 250) triangles.

3. Make sure all your upper body designs use double-sided shader. Right now it’s easy to look through them from different points of view.

1. There is a gap between upper body designs and lower body part of avatar.

2. Gap on neck.

3. Consider adding female representations for the upper body designs with all the appropriate changes. Right now the waist height of the designs is not relevant for the female avatar.

Hi!; ty for the feedback, one question i can’t find anything about on the documentation, i can’t add anymore geo, that’s why the oneside mesh, how can i turn the backface culling off on the shader?. Decentraland takes the mix shader node from blender, with a factor from the backface geo node?. Or there is another way to set that up?. Ty!.

Hello team, changes requested have been made!
Best
E,

Hey!

Clipping here - consider rigging the top of the boots to avatar’s ankle.

The other thing is - what about the other collection? Currently there are duplicate items in 2 different collections, and you can replace the duplicates either in this or that collection. I will need your resolution on this before approval.

Cheers!

Hello Andreus, the other collection is in stand by and wil be replaced for other kind of wearables, It was my mistake. I’m going to replace the shoes with the correction as you requiere.

Best
Emi

1 Like

I replaced the shoes. Take a look when you have time.
Best Emi

Hey!

The issue is still there:

May you check again?
Best
Emi

Hey!

1. Shoes:

2. Noticed gaps between the upper bodies and lower body, both representations:

Cheers!

Done! Take a look again when you have time.

Best
E,

Hey, collection approved!

Thanks!! Have a nice day