Collection 'The Association' created by Eobana#13a7 is ready for review!

I’m wondering why this has been sitting for 2 weeks when I see others that came out 5 days ago get approved already? Very good detail. Hope someone looks at it soon.

1 Like

Sooooo dope! Wen approval?

1 Like

Dope design. This is a must have!

1 Like

@mOWe @Dreadlimbz @RAWR21 @Kaya @Epycgold_josh @CheddarQueso @Ninkasi @Feildysnuts

Thank you for your kind words. I also hope this is able to be approved ASAP!

2 Likes

@Lauretta @Malloy @vrglitch @Shibu @Chestnutbruze

Any update? I see some wearables being approved that have been on the forum shorter than 2.5 weeks. I know you have an uptick just curious if it does not go in order of posting.

Thanks for all you do.

awesome :heart_eyes: plz approve this :fire: gun

1 Like

@Lauretta @Malloy @vrglitch @Shibu @Chestnutbruze @HirotoKai

Anything?

@Lauretta @Malloy @vrglitch @Shibu @Chestnutbruze @HirotoKai

Anything?

Hello!

1. Consider making it not resembling a real gun. Something more of an imaginaru sci-fi energy weapon will go, for example.

2. There also is a UV stretch on the top and the bottom of the model, an example is on the attached screenshot. Such things are to be avoided.

1. Also consider skinning the model to an upper spine bone, it would look much more natural this way during animations.

Cheers!

1 Like

@Lauretta @Malloy @vrglitch @Shibu @Chestnutbruze @HirotoKai @AndreusAs

2. Corrected.
3. Corrected.

1. Let me start by saying I know how busy and hard you all work to be tasked with approving these wearables and I thank you for your unyielding time and diligence. This wearable was one of the first to hit the marketplace well before many others that display the same aura. I will definitely abide by this moving forward but there is no reason why this should not be approved as many others were approved that are in fact worse in application (displaying hands on triggers etc. which is not only more aggressive than this simply on the back but also terrible gun safety practice) and for some odd reason just happened to be reviewed before mine. The rules have to apply across the board or to no one. Again, I will abide by a more unrealistic change moving forward but there is not a single reason this should not be approved based on the date I submitted and other wearables in creation approved.

Thank you in advance and bless.

Hello!

Could you please provide me with examples of similar items being approved? Links or, at least, names. I’ll discuss everything with the committee.

Cheers!

@Lauretta @Malloy @vrglitch @Shibu @Chestnutbruze @HirotoKai @AndreusAs

Collection 'Red Bottom Loafers ' created by TheGoldGuy is ready for review!

Collection 'Meta Solider' created by MetaParty is ready for review!

Thanks in advance for the approval!

Well, considering these two cases and the DAO poll, that accepted use of such items in wearables (Should Wearables Including Guns Be Allowed?), I have nothing to object.

It can be accepted, though consider one more little fix: the UV stretches on the bottom of the rifle are still present. It’s also true for all the “horizontal” polygons of the model, where the projected texture has been applied not very well, check the screenshot… Just fix those and tag me here.

@AndreusAs Completed.

1 Like

@TheProfitGuru Approved.

1 Like

@AndreusAs Peace and Abundance :dove:.