Collection 'Sensimilla NFTee' created by 3rdEyeVisuals is ready for review!

Sensimilla NFTee

View entire collection

Wearables

Sensimilla NFTee

16 Likes

Now this is a stylish shirt right here!

3 Likes

Thanks Boyyooo! #Berrtuummmms-Upp!!! :woozy_face:

tiene mucho estilo! simplemente hermoso :heart_eyes:

1 Like

¡Gracias hermano! Muy apreciado! Este próximo toke va a ti mi amigo! ¡Bien!

1 Like

Looks good, can think of a few things itll look good with!

1 Like

Thanks for the positive feedback bro!! #Cheers!

Lets GOOooo!!! this is DEF a vibe right here!!! :sunglasses:

1 Like

yeaaaahh budddyyy! Thanks for your support! #Cheers!

Looks amazing, cant wait to get my hands on one.

1 Like

Thanks Eddie!! Can’t wait to rock one myself!! Gonna be LIT!! Pun intended!! Hahah, Cheers!

@Kat @vrglitch I just updated Thumbnail in Editor to reflect the fingers correctly. Only the arms and thumbs are green. Call me Mr. Green Thumb :wink: Cheers!

@budman Was just thinking… We should have collaborated on a full set… Could you get me in touch with the contractor? Cheers!

1 Like

3rd Eye ur seeekkk !!! :fire: :fire:
LOVE ur art dude

2 Likes

Thank you Brotha!!! Cheers!!!

1 Like

Hey 3rdEye! I don’t think your wearable is showing as intended in world, would you mind checking the 3D model files for the green emission?

1 Like

Hey @Kat This seems to be a bug on DCL end. I just uploaded my previous NFTee into Ropsten Testnet and the same thing is happening… Any idea’s? Maybe it is just Ropsten based? I see the wearable NFTee in the image below just fine in game on Main net. Thanks! @Shibu @vrglitch

1 Like

Shiit… Yeah, GAME WIDE BUG!!! Most EMISSIVE’s not showing… @Kat @vrglitch @Shibu

@Kat @Shibu @vrglitch I know you all are playing catch up right now due to that emissive bug. The Sensi is quickly falling behind in the stack. Should be an easy push. Let me know how we are looking. Cheers!

1 Like

Looking awesome! Approved.

2 Likes