Collection 'Rhythmical Meta Crew' created by GreatCarls is ready for review!

Rhythmical Meta Crew

View entire collection

Wearables

Rhythmical Meta Rider Basic

7 Likes

Awesome job guys! LFG!

2 Likes

reviewing wearable item now!

3 Likes

Can’t wait for the final approval.

2 Likes

hello sir.
review complete??

1 Like

Hello DuckiezKing!
How are you?
It has been 3days but I have not hear from you.
Is approval period usually takes longer than 3 days?
Can you please give us some feedback or follow up with this collection?
so my team can proceed to the next event phase.
We are going to have wearable lunching party.
I can’t set the date unless I know the wearable is ready to sell.
Would love to hear from you soon.
Regards,
GreatCarls

2 Likes

So we had to have a talk about these, Currently at the moment an alteration to the skin like this can’t be approved. I know you can pull up instances that there have been other like this approved. I’m sorry for this. Malloy has described why we we can’t approve these anymore. You would have to go back and make it more of a skin. I’ve attached his explination for it. I would Advise you go to the DAO and request for something that works like this.

“Builder should have an extra checkbox for items like this. I can’t think of a clever name for this, but its something like “crazy wearables.” This boolean would be referenced for special events or other games that need to exclude these from the event. What can happen user end, player would get a prompt saying that his/her wearable is not compatible with the current event/game and remove wearable. A solution like this would be great to allow items like this.”

I’d personally like to see more of these in DCL, your work is awesome.

4 Likes

Hello, Thank you for the follow up on my wearable.
I read your comment and Malloy’s comment as well but I can’t understand which criteria my wearable did not meet. Can you be more specific about it or give us some feedback which part of our wearable to be fixed or work on?
I don’t get what “Technical Standards” mean.
As a wearable creator, we can relying on the Decentraland Test only. It looked good on the test and didn’t find any technical error.
It would be appreciated if you can elaborate with the issues I should aware of
 I can’t really understand what those issues you touched up there.

Regards,

GreatCarls

2 Likes

Why is this not approved when other wearables getting approval much easily?
This wearable needs to be approved

1 Like

Can you please share with wearable artists what “VR/Event gamification technical standards” is, please?
This would help many artists no confusion and will shorten the work process.
We are super hyped to launch our DCL wearable and this epic motorcycle, but we can’t assume when to launch our team genesis wearable.
If you can please tell us what the technical standard is, we can try to meet the standard or fix the problems.

at the moment, in my understanding, I don’t know which part of my wearable does not meet the standard at all.
If you can give us a bit more details or clear ideas of standards, that would be really helpful and appreciated.

Thank you DuckiezKing.

Regards,

GreatCarls

2 Likes

Is this user view hinder the user experience, our team suggest 2 ways to improve this technical issues.

1. Developers can re-place VR camera position.

2. Decentraland wearable team can add “Riding wearables” as a new category, so users can wear this “Riding wearables” only on the street and out of the building – You can warn wearable buyers that the riding wearables might not be viewable inside of the building.

What do you think?

3 Likes

Just following up from the twitter post (I hope @DuckiezKing doesn’t mind me dropping a comment) currently guidelines are getting reviewed and will be updated based on feedback from the developers and community around some of the newer things like skins, new client, smart wearables, gamified events and any limitations we’re required to follow to ensure smooth gameplay for the community.

Currently we’re not accepting ‘vehicles’ and will have more clarity next week as to the best approach but a recommendation would be to update the design to be fitting to the form base models of A+B, closer to the armature shape or look at making a moterbike outfit that later allows access to a motorbike on a parcel or in-game content! There’s a few options and i’m sure the curator managing this approval will also be happy to help! As I mentioned we actually want all things approved but also want gameplay to be seamless and meeting technical requirements. Nothing that isn’t infringing IP isn’t rejected but asked to be updated based off these guidelines~
Thank you for your patience as we continue to grow :pray:

2 Likes

Hello! @DuckiezKing
I changed the skin! It’s a suit without the motorcycle. Can you kindly confirm this item please? I really appreciate your time and support! Looking forward to hear the positive feedback from you!

2 Likes

@DuckiezKing
 are you there?
please

1 Like

Yes, let me take a look now!

2 Likes

Approved, I’m sorry that you had to change from that awesome motorcycle. Unfortunately it was not a decision that was mine to make.

2 Likes

Hello @DuckiezKing
How are you?
I have a question regarding “unsynced” issue after I removed some of hides options. I would love to keep the top head wearable visible while I wear this skin suit. It’s now Unsynced and I can’t change it to the Synced–Green color anymore.
What should I do?? Can you please teach me what else I should do to make it green again?

Thank you so much!

Great Carls.
Screenshot at Mar 27 07-08-53
Screenshot at Mar 27 07-09-18

@michi @AndreusAs
Hello, sorry to tag you here,
I just need re-approval as I changed some Hides options.
Can you please review this item?
I’m sorry for the inconvenience I caused.

Regards,

Great Carls.

1 Like

Thank you for optimising and removing clipping issues @GreatCarls , I’ll close this off!

Just re-reviewing the thumbnail isn’t transparent png, can I get this update before approving again?

1 Like