Collection 'Punk_Existence' created by 1Existence is ready for review!

Hey @Existential14 looks like they have released the fix for the issue. Would you mind trying again and letting me know if it worked?

1 Like

Now I’m getting a new error message. I was able to change to hide lower body but cannot upload the replacement file.

@Yannakis

1 Like

Hello? @Yannakis ? I was able to change it to hide lower body but I still cannot upload the new file. Please advise.

Hey, can you please try again? Issue should be solved!

1 Like

So far so good. I was able to upload the new file, again hide lower body and change to Unisex. I am checking it in world on both avatars and will send back your way if everything seems to work. If not, I’ll have to figure out how to fix on my end. Thank you.

1 Like

Well I hope this is the last you have to deal with this one. Everything should be in order. Made it unisex, hide lower body and uploaded an improved dress. Thank you @Yannakis for going through this with me.

1 Like

Collection approved!

1 Like

Thank you. Thank you. ! @Yannakis

1 Like

I don’t know why but this came up under review so I it had to be sent your way. i didnt do anything to it either. Thank you @Yannakis

No worries. Want to remove the hands so its compatible with the new hands category?

I will have to figure out how to do this. I will get with the person who actually created it. I did not know the hands would be affected on a dress. Thank you.

Ok @Yannakis please tell me it is good to go. Thank you.

The collection has been assigned to Yannakis

Hi @Yannakis. I have updated the thumbnail on this wearable and added the #DCLMF23 in the description. When you have a moment can you put this through? Thank you. And the issue with that other wearable you helped me with has been taken care of. Thank you for that as well.

1 Like

The collection has been assigned to Yannakis

Sounds good, approving now!

1 Like