Collection 'Punk_Existence' created by 1Existence is ready for review!

Collection approved! Just joined ty!

1 Like

Thank you so much. I saw you. Thanks for stopping by the space. Have a great day.

1 Like

My apologies. Need it put through again. I had to change the name. Not sure why it wasn’t right to begin with but I didn’t double check either. Thank you @yannakis

1 Like

No worries. Changes approved!

I am adding the male option to wear this after receiving some feedback from others. Let me know if any issues or anything. thank you.

Hello. I am trying to get this wearable status as a Unisex and there were also some modifications made to improve the quality of the dress. However when I go to upload the file with the improvements I am receiving this error. The user is unauthorized to upsert the collection. I’m not sure what the problem is. I had to make an update to another wearable in the past and did not have this issue. Can you please help clarify what needs done and help me get this republished with the improvements. I greatly appreciate any and all help on this matter. @Yannakis

1 Like

So I have been waiting patiently for a response. Figured I’d let the Fashion Week get over before contacting again. The wearable has been changed to unisex. I need that approved then once that is done I need to update a version that had some improvements made to it. It currently won’t allow me to upload as it’s under review. Please advise. Thanks.

1 Like

Hey @Existential14 sorry for the delay ill recheck and approve this now!

The collection has been assigned to Yannakis

Please hide lower body

I’m not able to make any changes to it at all right now. I get an error about unable to upsert when I do. Here is a pic.

1 Like

Did you try clearing your cache and reloading?

It’s been cleared numerous times. This was happening a while ago. I’ll get the updates done soon. Thank you for your assistance.

1 Like

Just need this released so i can add the lower body and file with the improvements. Sorry to have you redoing this but I appreciate it.

1 Like

I can still see some gaps and lower body not hiden

I have not been able to hide lower body because it will not let me make any changes. I have a new file to upload that may fix that but again am unable to due to the error that you can see in the bottom right in the previous picture I included in my last post.

So what am I supposed to do? I cannot make changes whilst it is under review. Please advise

Hey @Existential14 sorry for the inconvenience! I have forwarded the thread to the devs and they found the issue. Will let you know once it’s all ready!

1 Like

Any word on this? I have been patiently waiting and put it all on hold for Fashion Week. It’s been well over a month now and was unable to have my piece available during the event. Please advise and if there is anything I need to speed up the process let me know. Thank you.

1 Like

Still nothing? @Yannakis. I’ve been patiently waiting well over a month to try to resolve this. i missed out on fashion week. What else am I supposed to do? Please advise. ASAP. Thank you.

1 Like