Collection 'MW Jail-Breaker' created by kongy#0549 is ready for review!

MW Jail-Breaker

View entire collection

Wearables

Jail-Breaker Hoodie n Gun

Jail-Breaker MoneyBag

Jail-Breaker Trousers

Jail-Breaker Mask

Jail-Breaker Shoe

Will check these now!

Hey, looks like there are some flipped normals and gaps. Shoes, shirt and pants also need to be adjusted and weighted.

1 Like

Thank you, will work this one out :slight_smile:

1 Like

Alright, everything should be updated right now :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey, please make the hood and mask double sided and make the weapon look more toyish/futuristic so it doesnt look violent/ promote violence.

1 Like

I hope, now everything is correct :slight_smile: Thank you a lot! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey, looks like there are some overlaying faces on the shoes, please adjust the height to the height that base lower body starts. Shotgun and arm clip with leg when walking and still looks very agressive so please alter the design. Ears still apear transparent, try duplicating the faces, bring them a bit back and flip normals. Also you need to add a main asset to the bag since its a top head but the bag is behind the back. Feel free to DM if you need further assistance with these and i’ll happily help you!

1 Like

thx a lot for the feedback, I truly appreciate it :slight_smile: gonna start working on it directly :slight_smile:

1 Like

Alrighty, updated the mask, hopefulyl its not bugged anymore.

tweaked the shoes and lower body :slight_smile:

The upperbody as well a bit, about the gun, added a little bit of color and texture to it, idk if it is still too realistic and mean, I might have to redo it completely and make it like completely blue, yellow and orange :smiley:

Thank you so much for all of the feedback :slight_smile: It’s pretty much my first baby steps in DCL rn

Make sure shoes attatch to leg and the connecting part is only weighted to leg bone, make sure the part of hoodie that connects to the lower body is only weighted to hips bone, make the strap of the bag double sided and can’t see any changes on the shotgun.

1 Like

thank you! :slight_smile: On it ser :slight_smile:

1 Like

okay ser, cupdated the upperbody and the gun, same with the shoes :slight_smile:

Moneybag not yet done :slight_smile: are the other items safu though?

updated the money bag now :slight_smile:

Hey, bag strap clipping with arm, bottom of hoodie has some clipping and distortion(make sure its only weighted to the hips bone) and bag also needs a top head so the category is not misleading

1 Like

Check these gloves for example that were published in tiara category so they include also a tiara

1 Like

Thank you very very much once again :slight_smile: I have now updated the money bag and the hoodie :slight_smile: I appreciate your help and suggestions really very much!!!

1 Like

Hey everything looks good. Only thing to do is also add a top head to the bag. Chech the example of gloves where they had to add a tiara so it fits the category.

1 Like

Hey :slight_smile: should be updated now :slight_smile:

haha thats great. just lower it a bit so it doesnt exceed the 2.4 limit height and maybe scale up the strap and move it a bit to avoid clipping and ill approve asap!

1 Like