Collection 'Metal Gear Robot' created by feryAarseth#598b is ready for review!

Metal Gear Robot

View entire collection

Wearables

Metal Gear Robot

• Description: Nice Robot for War . don’t miss this awesome Robot
  • Rarity: legendary
  • Category: skin

Link to editor
1 Like

hi dear friends , glad to have small effect in grow of DCL. hope we together grow this field. i love you all :heart:

Oh my goodness a gekko lol Metal Gear Solid 4 Guns of the Patriots was one of the best by far

1 Like

yes that was my favorite game and robot :heart_eyes:

hey dear @Lauretta , can you review my wearable if it is possible? :heart:

Hey ill check this now!

Looks like theres some distortion on the upper marked part and the lower one collides with the floor when running. Tag me here when its fixed.

Just noticed this is really similar to Metal Gear Rex. Please change the design to something original.

1 Like

hey @Yannakis , i will fix it.

i changed it and just lookalike for metal gear solid. i design feet arm back and weapons.
is that enough? i work near 2 weeks for design it

You’ll have to change it so it’s completely unrecognisable, in terms of visual identity, silhouette and structure for us to approve it.

1 Like

ok . i will change it.

1 Like

hi dear @Yannakis , i finish this skin. can you check this ? thank you

Hey, after a discussion with the commitee we came to the conslusion that all wearables must resemble the human body so if you could add arms ill approve asap!

1 Like

I wish you had said it from the beginning. ok thank you i will add arms and mention you

1 Like

hi dear @Yannakis , i finish this skin. can you check this ? thank you

Hey, please try fixing the clipping at the marked area and make it look less “violent” by removing the fire from tip of guns and make them look a bit more “toyish”

1 Like

ok i will fix it, thanks you :heart:

1 Like

hey, is it ok? Can you check my robot? thanks