Collection 'Meta Party Fashion Week Glasses ' created by ArtCebola#f3a7 is ready for review!

Meta Party Fashion Week Glasses

View entire collection

Wearables

**Meta Party Fashion Week Glasses **

1 Like

hi i will review this now

1 Like

could you lower to 500 tris?

1 Like

I don’t think so. I tried my best to reach less than 1.5k.

Also I need to ask you something. I 've put the incorrect name on the collection it should be:

“Neon Meta Fashion Week Glasses”.

@Sango, I could lower to 660, is it ok ???

as close as 500 as possible. so 660 should be fine if its needed to support the shape. have you uploaded the new item?

1 Like

collection names cant be changed as its written to the blockchain when published

1 Like

All right. I’m uploading right now.

Done! It is uploaded! Thank you for your reply.

Yes I’ve done!!! Thank you!!

1 Like

This collection has been approved

1 Like

Sorry @Sango, whats wrong with the Thumbnail ??? I changed it for a really good one!

thumbnails need to be with clear background for rarity colours

1 Like

All right, can I change it? Like I can send here to you so you can check.
It has a bit of opacity, it is possible ot see the backgorund…

And my background was in the same color of the rarity.

Hi @Sango this is a blatant copy of the Christmas Neon Eyewear from the 2019 Christmas beta that only 5 pairs exist of. (https://opensea.io/assets/0xc3af02c0fd486c8e9da5788b915d6fff3f049866/695)

I don’t think this should necessarily be accepted.

3 Likes

I 100% agree… Allowing these to be published does nothing to protect the value of the original pair. If you look at them side by side it’s clear where the design comes from. If wearables this similar to a L1 Mythic like this are allowed, it’s going to be hard to retain value and trust in the wearable ecosystem. @Xeta @Sango

2 Likes

Not to mention it’s a $15 sketchfab file

1 Like

3 Likes

this collection has been disabled

2 Likes

I’m really sorry guys. I’ve never seen this other item on DCL before. My inspiration was a real physical party glasses.
My intention wasn’t copy any other item, and I’m really sorry for this situation.
The only problem was, I’ve never seem that one before.

Considering that I entered on DCL around 1 month ago. I’ve never beem there before. And I’ve never seen that item. What do I need to do now? I can create something diferent.