Collection 'Meta Party Fashion Week Glasses ' created by ArtCebola#f3a7 is ready for review!

yes you can upload a new model in its place. let me know once this has been done. thank you

I wish Iā€™ve seen this item before modelling mine so I could avoid this situation. Iā€™m feeling horrible. As a creator I didnā€™t want it to happen to no one.

I will model it and let you know.

Iā€™m really sorry for that.

1 Like

My inspiration was these Glasses as you can see on the link below. I just searched for Party Glasses on Gloogle and came up with this idea.
I didnā€™t buy it from sketchup as someone said above, and I didnā€™t see any 3D model of it. I modelled it looking to a picture. As you can see below:

https://www.google.com/search?q=party+glasses+neon&rlz=1C1UEAD_en-GBAU973AU973&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiS-cLRs932AhUTklYBHay9A3YQ_AUoAXoECAIQAw&biw=1920&bih=969&dpr=1

It is updated @Sango!!!

please make the background 100% transparent. having the NEON MFW text is fine where it is but the background needs to be 100% transparent

Done! I updated it again. It is already updated as you want.

But can you explain to me please? Why there are some item with black background and they are approved? Also, I already have another item that he background is not full transparent, and it is already approved too, even with the background not fully transparent.

Iā€™m asking just because I will be uploading new items soon, and I really want to understand when it can be used and when it cannot be used.

It is a bit confusing. I reckon it should work for everyone, there are backgrounds that are full BLACK, I already have items with background half way transparent.

yes, the curators of these items will be going back through them and asking for changes. Seems a few got through but there should be transparency to allow the rarity colour to clearly show through

These are the cases Iā€™m talking about.

These are the Black Backgrounds.

And these is my item, that doesnā€™t have the full transparent background.
0634560f33153ad7dc36c9f862d205047469417e_2_500x500

Iā€™m fresh here, and I will be uploading new items soon, I really need to understand. Is it just a choice of the curator that is reviewing the item ?

Is the new thumbnail good now ??

yes this collection has been approved

Hi @Sango, sorry bother you, but Iā€™ve changed the thumbnail of this wearable.
I just added my logo on it. Not much.
Could you check it please?

Thanks in advance!!

Hi @sango how are you?
Can you check the collection again please?

I changed just the thumbnails and tags, nothing else.
I just placed a little logo of mine in the corner. And placed the tag of the MFM22 in the wearables that I felt that have this Festival Music vibe.

Thanks in advance!