Collection 'Matsu Mecha - ZG 10-1 AP' created by KrubberKing#56c3 is ready for review!

Matsu Mecha - ZG 10-1 AP

View entire collection

Wearables

ZG 10-1 AP Helmet

ZG 10-1 AP Full Body

11 Likes

LOVE THISSSS, really cool design and amazing UV’s! I would probably hide hair ~

Cant wait to see this in DCL!!! :heart_eyes: :pray: :partly_sunny:

2 Likes

Thank you! I was hoping to make another collection that is special hair that sticks out of the back of the helmet. but I am not sure if that is even an approved method.

1 Like

Hopefully you hear my request to bump over the sound of my wallet crying. This is sooooo sick. Thank God for creatives

3 Likes

Awesome work. I think most helmets hide hair but not all of them. For example I am able to wear DappCraft’s neural hair with Malloy’s Rex head together (see below).

I also saw people wearing the neural hair with SugarClub’s Legend helmet. I don’t have it so I can’t test it for you.

https://market.decentraland.org/contracts/0xe41c47d138019864df0d4cf526f64fde99bcf6bc/items/0

I am not a designer I just love wearables so I may be wrong, but feel free to reach out to me if you need to do any testing hahaha :sunglasses:

1 Like

Haha I thought it might have been accident! Soz, can’t wait to see what you release next!
Amazing work :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

(I’m not on the committee, just another wearable designer haha)

2 Likes

Well, detailed! It looks absolutely amazing.

2 Likes

amazing ! well done, can’t wait to see it in decentraland !

2 Likes

this is crazy! Love the design!!

2 Likes

Wen mint LFG this looks straight fire

1 Like

Thanks for the awesome support everyone! I’m super excited to make more wearables!

1 Like

Hey @DuckiezKing, this is an AWESOME set! My only concern here is that it may have some issues with the a franchise such as Transformers, Gundam, etc. Is this a model completely created by you and have no relationship with any other IP?

Can you please email legal@decentraland.org to reconfirm that the NFT/wearable submitted is in full compliance with Decentraland’s Content Policy and Terms of Use and you accept those terms.

Thank you so much!

Sent an email to Legal. As per email I described this wearable was created by myself and designed by myself. Thank you!

1 Like

Getting back to you as soon as i receive the confirmation from legal! Thanks

1 Like

Hey @DuckiezKing! Can you please add these overrides?

replaces: mask
hides: eyewear, earring, tiara

We received the email so its OK!

Thanks

Awesome! Just added those!

Collection approved!

Such an awesome design! Holysmokes :smiley:

What happened to this wearable that makes it unusable?

@DuckiezKing @Shibu

Its unusable? Looking into it now.