Collection 'It's Showtime! By MetaWear' created by Metawear is ready for review!

It’s Showtime! By MetaWear

View entire collection

Wearables

It’s Showtime! Dress

It’s Showtime! Hat

13 Likes

Hi All!

Happy to announce this new collection. It is designed by Celestelle and created by us.

Big puzzle in the coat to make everything work within the limits. Everything is completed within the following:

• 3902 Triangles (We have asked Malloy and Chestnutbruze for confirmation via the DCL discord channel) We have hide/ replaced the feet and lower body.
  • 3 materials (1 for the base hands and legs, 2 for the clothes)
  • 3 textures (1 for the Avatar skintexture and 2 for the clothes)

For the hat:

• 328 triangles
  • 2 materials
  • 1 texture

We want to keep everything for the ladies only in this collection! That is why there is no male representative.

If anything is needed, please let me know!

7 Likes

@Canessa ! Something for the BabyDolls ladies :wink:

4 Likes

This set is absolutely glorious! GLORIOUS! I am in love!

4 Likes

Good work! I like it! <3

3 Likes

That’s amazing. Finally a great wearable for the gorgeous ladies of Decentraland

2 Likes

I love it!!:heart_eyes: The perfect outfit to dance like Britney spears in circus tour.:dancer::dancer:

3 Likes

I’d love to gift one to my girl!

2 Likes

So Elegant ! loved the work.

2 Likes

great i love it, i wish i had it too :slight_smile:

2 Likes

omg superb ı want this, excellent :slight_smile:

2 Likes

just tell me what i have to do to get it :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Freaking wonderful wearables!! <3 Well done on these!!

2 Likes

Congratulations! The details is <3

2 Likes

wow, it’s perfect i tried it and it’s amazing :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Metawear, thank you so much for all the work that you do and for making my very first wearable in Decentraland! :green_heart:
The collection “It’s Showtime” is meant to bring empowerment to individuals to let out all their hidden gifts and talents within. :dizzy:

Hope you like and I can’t wait to see a lot of ladies wear this around the Metaverse! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

amazing :smiley: :smiley: i love it

2 Likes

wow I really love this :smiley: :smiley:

2 Likes

Oh you fancy huh with your sparkle jacket and top hat. :smirk::fire:

2 Likes

Thank you all for the comments on this :smiley: We can’t wait too see you all wandering around as a true performer :slight_smile:

2 Likes