Collection 'It's Showtime! By MetaWear' created by Metawear is ready for review!

hello there, will review this today, See you later @MetaWear with more info

@MetaWear the wearable looks incredible

however I will recommend that you review the rigging and texture on the lower part of the jacket

let me know when you do that

Okee on it😁 I let you know when it is fixed!

Nice! Pretty clean :slight_smile:

@Lauretta Can you confirm that the thing we need to fix is the popliteal part (dress is now going through it when character is floating like this) and also that little black line in the middle between the legs. Texture of the stretch will be hard to fix, since It is a dress item and the glitter texture is stretching when it is walking or floating. Because this is the most mobile part for both legs. Only thing to not make the stretch visible is to replace that part of the dress to a flat red texture.

In the mean while I fix these things mentioned above and please let me know if there are other parts of the dress that needs to be fixes. :smiley:

Hey there @MetaWear yeah those are the things that have to be fixed the rest of the wearable works fine that’s why the lower part called my attention

1 Like

Hey @Lauretta !

Hope all is well :smiley: We fixed it, the part in the middle with the stretch. Cleaned up and merged vertex/faces at the pivot point where everything from both sides merge. Weighting on the bottom did not the trick for the lower leg and popliteal part, we just made the dress a bit shorter to minimalize the glitch there.

Let me know if everything is correct now :smiley: Have a nice evening (or morning/day depends on your timezone)

hey @MetaWear nice fixes clothes, one day you will have to make the male representation too, because these are really good wearables, going to approve the collection!

1 Like

Guess what :wink: Male representative is coming soon too :shushing_face: But wanted to have something for the ladies first. Thanks for the approval process! Have a nice Sunday.

Hi @Lauretta !

Hope you are doing well! We have pushed a thumbnail change to this collection.

thanks a lot for telling me will have a lokk at it

@MetaWear will have to hide the feet on the dress let me know when you do it and I will approve it

Whoops, I see! Forgot to hide the shoes -.- Fixed it!

1 Like

thanks a lot approved

1 Like