Collection 'It's Hammy Time' created by NewJeneration#2e67 is ready for review!

Hi Yannis,
Please don’t accuse me of being aggressive, I’m expressing my concerns about feeling unheard and about issues I think are important to the community.
I think I’ve been pretty neutral in that sense (of coming across aggressive) and have expressed that I don’t mean you any ill will, I’m sorry if it comes across that way but I don’t mean it to and maybe my words have come across more harsh than intended.
I have looked at said documents as I linked them earlier. It is a little upsetting that you’re linking them asking me to look when I’ve already pointed out that those links don’t include any guidelines you have dropped in the forum which is leaving me questioning if my previous multiple concerns were just ignored to begin with.
Once again, I’m not intending to be aggressive here, I’m just pointing out as nicely as I can that this situation doesn’t make sense currently.
With that being said, I won’t reply to this forum any longer as I don’t want to continue writing while I feel my messages aren’t being listened to.
Kind regards.

4 Likes

Screenshots of the exact same sentences and pictures from the official link I sent above. Click “creating wearables” to view the doc.

Great skin!
it will be very boring if it cant be hammy time

3 Likes

@dogman we can all read your edit history before post was deleted so to clarify on your points;

The Skins reveal trailer didn’t feature any dogs, cats, hamsters, mice especially insects, this is purely an oversight and a blindspot.

The blindspot is from the armature being the rig that is given for the submission asset pipeline, it wasn’t taken into consideration that it would be deviated from and as you see in the trailer, they all use the armature and there are no miniature creatures running around etc… The cockroach was a curation mistake and a good mistake as it has brought this to light but it isn’t a remit for every other 10cm high creature design to be approved.

We will keep everyone in the loop asap!
No one will be at a loss for MANA, however we can’t approve more miniature creatures until we’ve looked at credible solutions for the issue :pray:

2 Likes

Hi @Malloy,

I deleted my post bc I realized maybe there a some thing going on behind the scenes we dont understand as creators. I appreciate you keeping us updated. Again tho all we are asking for is clarity and consistency. Earlier it was said that we can find all the info we need in the DCL docs but the Docs are outdated and vague in many parts. Yes there were no animals in the skin reveal trailer but there were no weed items in any DCL trailer ive ever seen. The Docs also say drugs are not allowed but weed is clearly accepted. This is just one example of inconsistencies between the docs and forums. ( I mentioned a few others in my deleted post) I Trust DCL to take care of us and im not worried about the MANA submit fee what I am wondering about is how this decision was made and the reasons behind it. Thank you for taking the time to talk about it with us :pray: :smile_cat:

1 Like