Collection 'Itchy Mask ' created by JJT#e58b is ready for review!

Itchy Mask

View entire collection

Wearables

Itchy Mask 1

1 Like

Hi, please review and let me know what’s needed to change. Hope to get approved for my mask and hope I can get motivated and keep up the work !

1 Like

This is the look from see in world.

the concept looks really cool however it seems to me that is very similar to Ichigo’s hollow mask from the bleach series
I believe you shall change the concept a little bit since it still very recognizable

Hi Lauretta ! Thank you so much for replying ! Yes, this mask is inspired by the mix of Bleach, Venom, The Punisher and Spawn. It is not identically the same. I took a lot of time on shaping, made the change on the eyes, and tried a lot of different coloring because I wanted to have a dark and purple version without having it similar with others. Yes, I would say this is Derivative work, this is my time trying to make a wearable in DCL, and if this gets approved, I promise I will make more original work and even better than this, I have a lot of great ideas after this already, so if you want me to make a change, please guide me on how since I don’t know where exactly I should make the change, and the expense of publishing it will be high if I keep on making uncertain changes. However, just out of curiosity, I have also seen other wearables that have more similarity to the original work, how do they make the change and get approved?

Still waiting for response and approve. Thank you !

Wow~ so far this is probably my favorite mask, pretty dope. Big support :+1: :+1: :+1:

Hi Lauretta ! Thank you so much for replying ! Yes, this mask is inspired by the mix of Bleach, Venom, The Punisher and Spawn. It is not identically the same. I took a lot of time on shaping, made the change on the eyes, and tried a lot of different coloring because I wanted to have a dark and purple version without having it similar with others. Yes, I would say this is Derivative work, this is my time trying to make a wearable in DCL, and if this gets approved, I promise I will make more original work and even better than this, I have a lot of great ideas after this already, so if you want me to make a change, please guide me on how since I don’t know where exactly I should make the change, and the expense of publishing it will be high if I keep on making uncertain changes. However, just out of curiosity, I have also seen other wearables that have more similarity to the original work, how do they make the change and get approved?

Thank you so much man. Will keep up the work once this gets approved ! already have some great ideas for upcoming collections.

hello @ItchyMan I understand that you have serveral references, and that’s cool, but the result it’s still too similar to the hollow mask of ichigo that I posted the picture about. I would suggest that you change the blue emissive lines in a different pattern or alter it that way I can review it again

Got it. Thank you again for the tip! I will try to make a change on the purple-blue emissive lines. Do I publish a new item in the collection after I change it? Or just upload a pic of the revised version here so you can take a look and publish it again once you say so?

Will it get approved after I change the emissive lines? Just want to make sure. Thank you.

Got it. Thank you again for the tip! I will try to make a change on the purple-blue emissive lines. Do I publish a new item in the collection after I change it? Or just upload a pic of the revised version here so you can take a look and publish it again once you say so?

no, just change in the builder the glb models and let me know here when you change it

Okay, please give me a few days to revise. Will get back to you ASAP. Hope the revised one will get approved by you! Thank you!

no problem just let me know when you update the model

Hi Lauretta! I have made a complete change on the emissive lines. I even made a little marble pattern on the mask, it should be good now. Please review it, I uploaded some pictures on this comment. And if you think it is okay, do I need to publish a new collection with the newest mask? Because I can’t change the previous mask in the first published collection, or is there a way? Please review and let me know! Thank you !

Hi Lauretta! I have made a complete change on the emissive lines. I even made a little marble pattern on the mask, it should be good now. Please review it, I uploaded some pictures on this comment. And if you think it is okay, do I need to publish a new collection with the newest mask? Because I can’t change the previous mask in the first published collection, or is there a way? Please review and let me know! Thank you !

thanks a lot this is what I meant, thanks for your patience will review your item today

Thank you! the revised version of this mask is in the new collection called “Itchy Mask Undercover”. Please let me know, if you are okay after reviewing it. I will set price and publish it.