Collection 'IOC GENESIS LIMITED' created by 0x32da...accde is ready for review!

IOC GENESIS LIMITED

View entire collection

Wearables

IOC GENESIS 4 TARYN

IOC GENESIS 6 NOEL

IOC GENESIS 5 CHLOE

IOC GENESIS 8 LULU

IOC GENESIS 7 SHAMIKA

Will check these soon!

Hey, could you make the marked faces double sided, limit the materials to 3 and tag me here so i can approve asap?

Hi Yannakis! Sorry I’m just seeing this, we will work on this asap and get it back to you as soon as we can.
Thank you,
Adam

Sorry we are not sure how to make those double sided, do you know if that’s a setting in the shader that we can adjust? Please advise. Thank you.

Hi Yannakis, I think we figured it out and have updated the files. Please let me know if they are approved now. Thanks so much! Adam

1 Like

Hey @adam , make sure you tag me or else i dont get a notification and the post gets lost. Still have some normals issues and clipping. They way to fix it would be to duplicate the faces, move them just a little so they dont overlap and flip the normals.

Hi @Yannakis ! We just submitted all of our latest glb files. I hope this addresses all of your comments but please let me know.
Thank you!
Adam

Still some single sided faces

Hi @Yannakis we have fixed and submitted again for your approval. Thanks so much!
Adam

Everything looks good, just connect the vertices here and ill approve asap!

@Yannakis We fixed and uploaded that last revision request.

Thank you!
Adam

Could you make the lhood double sided and let me know if youre okay with this gap under the hood on the front

@Yannakis we updated the file for you. Thanks! Adam

Just some clipping right here to fix and will be good to go!

@Yannakis That one is now fixed! Thanks! Adam

Would probably be a good idea to delete legs on the places you cant see them to avoid clipping.

Hi @Yannakis ! This should be fixed now. We are going live on 3/24 with our pop up store in the Luxury Fashion District and really hoping this collection will be able to be approved by then. We will also continue to do everything needed to continue updating and improving the files even after approval if necessary. Thank you so much for your time reviewing these. Looking forward to sharing these with the world! Adam

Collection approved!

1 Like

Thank you @Yannakis !!!

1 Like