Collection 'Hippie - Katmandu Trading ' created by Arthyna is ready for review!

Understood. Let me take care of these changes and keep you posted with the updates.

Gm, gm. Iā€™ve uploaded the new version, please take a look and let me know if that looks good or not?

1 Like

Collection approved! @TeeKay_Arthyna

Thank you so much, @fabeeobreen. Really appreciate that. Just one doubt here, when I am trying to use the avatar in DCL, thereā€™s a weird black patch around the eyes for both male and female, can you please check that once and let me know if this is some error on my end or is it looking the same to you? Because when I was testing the wearable in editor previously I couldnā€™t see any such patch.

Hey @TeeKay_Arthyna !
I think what you see is an eyewear wearable overlapping the avatar, thanks for pointing this out!
Add wearables override to avoid this by default: eyewear, facial hair, earring, mask, tiara, helmet, handwear.
Once done let me know please and iā€™ll reapprove the collection
Users will still be able to activate/deactivate overrides from backpack.

Understood. I have added all the overrides, please check it now.

1 Like

Collection approved! @TeeKay_Arthyna

Thank you so much for your help here @fabeeobreen , really appreciate that. :slight_smile:

I was testing the wearable in world and it looks awesome!! Also I just had one last doubt, I wanted to know if it would be possible to tag this wearable under the DCLMF23 banner? I can totally understand if I cannot do that, just wanted to check on this once.

Hey @TeeKay_Arthyna !
Glad all is working as expected! :slight_smile:
I think only recent published wearables are eligible for DCLMF23 tag