Collection 'Helmet of Death' created by Fery#598b is ready for review!

Helmet of Death

View entire collection

Wearables

Skull Helmet

2 Likes

Great design. Please reduce the amount of triangles to be less thank 1500 .

Also, your item is looking good on the wearable tool but not in world, please check if normals are well oriented and try your item in world.

Thank you

1 Like

thanks for your comment i fix it . for publish should i pay another 100mana?

i fixed item and loaded it again. what should i do for publish again? its stuck on under review.thanks for your help. this is my first time to publish item

The curators usually have a long list to sort through. It appears that when you make a change you end up back on the list in the order it was received. Also, you do not have to pay the 100 again.

3 Likes

Thank you for your answer.

hello guys , this is my first try to publish wearable and now find how to create items that didn’t have any problem in real world. i use 3d models in library and my helmet was find in blender but in real world that was not ok. sorry for this. i hope this year will be full of success for everyone and specially circle of crypto and meta :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

skull test2
hello guys, i fix my helmet and have not problem . thanks

dear friend can you tell me what should i do now? should i create new topic with this link in this forum?

No, if you pushed the changes, the committee will review and get back to you.

2 Likes

thanks for your help :heart:

Helmet

Hey @farhadshahgoli ! great work. Model is looking fine, texture uv looks a bit weird. Do you want to fix it?

Please tag me when you are ready.
Thank you!

1 Like

thank you yes i work on uv and tag you :heart:

1 Like

work on uv and better than before
Skull Helmet

hey @vrglitch , i finish it, do you have time for checkthis? thank you.

dear @vrglitch are you there?

Congratulations!, great work on the textures. Collection approved.

thank you dear vrglitch , :heart:

1 Like

How do we test our wearables in world?

1 Like