Collection 'Eggsitus' created by Eggsitus#e8fa is ready for review!

Eggsitus

View entire collection

Wearables

Eggsitus - Yolk Member

10 Likes

Let’s get this going! This is going to be my new commission token. If you ever want me to turn your NFT PFP into 3D you should contact me on Twitter. Once the commission is ready you will get this wearable with it. You will be then a Yolk-Member :wink:

@Lauretta, would you be so kind and help me again as quickly you did last time? I’d love to get you a 3D PFP at some point! Could you please take a look at this item and pass it through the process? Have a wonderful day!

4 Likes

Niiiice! i love this :egg: :fire:

4 Likes

Soooo Raaaaaaaaaaaad!

3 Likes

Eggsitus … it’s very you!

4 Likes

@Lauretta is it possible for me to change something? I noticed that the normals are displaying differently in-game compared to the editor.

2 Likes

I fixed the normals now, just need to update the item somehow. Can you help please?

5 Likes

just a bump :slight_smile:
can you guys help me re upload a fixed mesh?

3 Likes

Well done @eggsitus.eth - Pretty sweet idea <3

2 Likes

@Lauretta @Malloy @vrglitch @Shibu @Chestnutbruze I was wondering if I could update the mesh because I realized now that some of the normals are invisible in the game engine vs builder. I already have the fixed model available for a quick approval. Thank you!

3 Likes

I would just upload the fixed work. They probably never saw the original one yet. Cool wearable btw

2 Likes

@mrmookie how do I do that without having to pay another 100 mana?

3 Likes

@Lauretta I figured out I think. All I had to do is to replace the representation and now the mesh shows correctly in the editor.

3 Likes

Such an egg-cellent design!

3 Likes

Thank you!

Hi @Lauretta just sending you a ping for approval :smiley: wishing you a great week!

2 Likes

Glad that you figured it out!

3 Likes

Can’t wait to wear this. Push

3 Likes

Lets gooo! I want this :eyes::egg::fried_egg:

5 Likes

I need me one of these! xD

2 Likes

Nice wearable, I like the unique design. I’m sure a lot of people will be interested. Hopefully they’re able to move through the backlog soon!

4 Likes