Collection 'DoggyDayCare VoxBoards' created by MiguelAmargo#51b8 is ready for review!

DoggyDayCare VoxBoards

View entire collection

Wearables

DoggyDayCare VoxBoards Skin

5 Likes

hehehehe looking forward to this :smiley:

2 Likes

Hey, reviewing this now.

4 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: Love this so much!!!

3 Likes

Screenshot 2022-02-22 034553

3 Likes

Nice! Excited to see the amazing boards coming soon! This is one is Dope :clinking_glasses:

2 Likes

This is soooo good Miguel. Will cop. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

@AndreusAs any update on this review?

TY @AndreusAs for rewiewing it so fast! Is everything ok with the wearable?

Hello!

We’ve had an extensive discussion in the comittee about such an approach to making wearables. We’ve come to the following conclusion - skins must adhere to the bipedal armature proportions, this is because certain gameplay experiences (of the past and no doubt future), anchor gameplay interactive objects to the bones of the armature.

Consider changing the model to something more appropriate for the Skin category.

Cheers!

Hello @AndreusAs ! Thank you for replying! I believe the wearable was submited for review before you reach that conclusion. I only submited this design after seeing other skins with the same charactheristics being approved. I understand the rules that you decided to apply, allthough the design doesn’t make sense in other form. This is what the community wanted, and already got hyped about. I don’t have any plans for other Skin. Also, please consider that redesigning takes times and costs money. It would be only fair to refund me at least the publishing fee of 100MANA. You already made me waste a design that by the time I submited had no reasons to make me believe it wouldn’t be approved.

Cheers!

4 Likes

@AndreusAs I’m still waiting on your reply. So far I´ve been very patient with all this process. I would really appreciate if you could give me feedback asap. It would also be helpful if you could show clear rules, and from when those rules started to be applied… This is not fair decision and if you don’t approve it I’ll need 100MANA. Please read the message before.

2 Likes

Hello!

The decision is final. The roach skin approval was a mistake. We’re glad people liked it, though such models are not good for the engine without proper implementation. It was stated, that we can’t approve such skins any further untill any reasonable implementation for such skins is present.

You can re-upload any model in place of the current one without additional fees.

Cheers!

1 Like

I understand that the decision is final. I don’t have other wearables to publish. You are giving very little information and not being very helpfull or responsive. I published the wearable before the rules were created. I will need the 100 mana back… And please don’t leave me waiting days for a reply. I made you questions you didn’t even care to answer. Right now I just want the refund.

@AndreusAs

We do not have another model so if possible we would like to cancel this submission and get the MANA refunded. As @Malloy stated “No one will be at a loss for MANA” Again thank you both for your time and please let us no how to proceed on this

1 Like

Hello! Sent the issue to the comittee, will reply back as soon as I get the clear answer on what to do next.

We’ve had a discussion in the comittee.

Unfortunately, there is no refund, and Malloy’s statement was in such a context, that the only way to not effectively loose MANA is uploading another model in place of the old one OR wait for a specific solution, concerning such an approach to making wearables.

Re-uploading can be done at any time you want.

@AndreusAs Ok, thank you for replying. Can you just let me know if this model can be published as a lower body(hiding the rest) instead of a skin? can it be approved that way? If not… Can I change the name of the collection and rarity if I need to?

The collection name and rarity of items can’t be changed due to being minted on the blockchain. You can change names of items and it’s description though.

Ok. You didn’t reply to the question before. What about changing the category for a lower body that hides the rest of the body? is there a rule that won’t allow it do be published? Please confirm, Thank you!