Collection 'DCLDating Mecha Cupid Alpha' created by DCLDating is ready for review!

DCLDating Mecha Cupid Alpha

View entire collection

Wearables

Mecha Cupid Alpha Formation

3 Likes

Hi @DCLDating this is very cool but technically counts as a full avatar conversion and as we aren’t currently accepting them, we might have to delay the approval of this design. I’ll check in with the committee. Cheers!

1 Like

Oh nooo I was looking forward to this one :smiley: Ok no problem please let me know how it goes. Also how does the submission fee work on this one? Thank you! @Malloy

@DCLDating I’ll get back to you asap :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is great! Let’s go…

3 Likes

3 Likes

that’s super dope :open_mouth: <3<3<3<3

1 Like

Wow, this looks so dope :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Why fly first class when you can just fly? :rocket:

1 Like

@Malloy is this ok? Ill change w/e I need to

3 Likes

hey guys; with the permission of @Malloy I have taken over the review of this item, I believe the model looks great I will say that maybe the emissive in the chest area is too much for me, but if you say it’s what you want adn the effect you want to get I will approve it @DCLDating

1 Like

No problem @Lauretta we will turn it down a little and resubmit!

@Lauretta done! Thank you :smiley:

1 Like

very cool @DCLDating, the effect on the shirt looks really cool, but you didnt need remove the emissive from the back wings and the cockpit, sorry if my message was confusing, I’m going to approve the wearable and if later on you want to change it just let me know and I will reapprove it

@Lauretta thank you! I wanted to replace it with “starry pants” look so we had to remove the emission because of the material count. Your explanation was perfect we just went a different route.