Collection 'Crypto Rich' created by AO#4332 is ready for review!

Crypto Rich

View entire collection

Wearables

Crypto Rich Hoodie

3 Likes

Uploading: 2.JPG…

Uploading: 4.JPG…

1 Like

Bumping for approval. :slightly_smiling_face:

@Shibu

When you get a chance, can you check this out for me? I know your busy but thought I’d give an @ so it’s noted and doesn’t keep getting lost at the bottom. Don’t want to keep bumping. Appreciate it!

bumping agaiiiinnnnn

1 Like

Hey
Looks like the female avatar is using the male representation. Which causes it to clip with most lower_body wearables on female. The female avatar has a higher hip position so you need to adjust the female model to match this.
r

@Chestnutbruze

Ok, I appreciate you getting back to me. Ill do some edits and let you know. Thanks again

@Chestnutbruze

Im am going to change this to just male for now and then I am going to make a seperate female one after. I cant seem to figure out how to make this unisex. It keeps clipping on the female and if I put the hoodie to her waist line then it looks like a belly shirt on the male lol. So I just changed this one to male only.

Okay ,approved it now :+1:

1 Like

@Chestnutbruze

Thanks for the approval but we have a problem. This is my second wearable in a row that is not working. I put the “on sale” tab ON so they are for sale in the marketplace. It is showing up in the marketplace but here is the problem:

The wearable will not show up in my backpack or anybody elses backpack that I send it to. This was the same problem I had with another wearable that @shibu moderated.

Can I please send you 1 of these wearables so you can see what I am talking about? You can keep the wearable. I just need to figure out whats going on because 2 of my wearables I cant even see or use now and im afraid others cannot either

Okay, you can send it here: 0x91e222Ed7598eFBCFE7190481f2fd14897E168c8
and i can check

1 Like

@Chestnutbruze

Sent. I really appreciate you checking this out for me. I have had problems with this for 4 days now. Idk whats going on. But question, Whenever I mint a wearable to someone, shouldnt it say who it was sent to in the activity section?

It says it was minted to my collection but if you look at the txn it says it was sent to your address.

@Chestnutbruze

Hey man, I just logged on and noticed now my helmet is gone off my avatar and everything is not showing up in my collectibles… Something is wrong with my whole account lol. @Michi sent me one of his new years hats and I can see it in my opensea but its not showing up in my backpack in my collectibes. I should have 4 wearables in there. Any ideas of what could be going wrong? I just keep getting that notification that “There was a problem loading your wearables” I even tried logging in from a different PC to see if it was my computer but having the same problems. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Update:
Ok so I sent my wearables to a new account that I created and they are showing up on that other account!! So its narrowed down that its just my original account where I am creating the wearables that doesnt work. Any idea why that could be?

1 Like

I have no idea, but clearing your browser’s cache seems to be a magical solution for many issues, so you can try that

1 Like

@Chestnutbruze

No worries man. Ill just transfer everything to my other account and see if I can sell from there. I appreciate you taking the time though. 1 more thing… Do i need to submit this hoodie back in for review? You see that hole in the hoodie area? I checked all my normals and they are flipped the right way.

@Chestnutbruze

I went ahead and submitted a change to the hoodie. That hole was bugging me. lol If you could check it out and approve then that will be all I need from you. Appreciate it!

@Chestnutbruze

I am resubmitting this design because my hoodie is currently bugged. It is saying CRYPTO real big on the bottom and thats not supposed to be there. Only update is adding glow text.

For materials and textures. Its showing 3 materials and 4 textures. It should be 3 and 3 with 1 of those materials/textures being the base model. I only have 2 materials applied and 2 textures.

1 Like

I feel attacked by this hoodie lol, I love it.

2 Likes

Resubmission to fix a bug

1 Like

Resubmitted to hopefully fix a bug. Only update is glow text. Thanks!

1 Like