Collection 'Coca-Cola Christmas Jumper' created by MetaViu is ready for review!

Coca-Cola Christmas Jumper

View entire collection

Wearables

Coca-Cola Christmas Jumper

2 Likes

hi could you go into the editor tab on this colelction to help it push through to the curators tab?

1 Like

The collection has been assigned to Sango

Hi sango, we are helping the publisher, may I ask for more advice on the curator tab? It’s the first time that I know this concept

that worked now, sometimes you just need to go back into the item on the editors tab so that the collection gets pushed to the curators tab (can only be seen by curators).

models are all good, could you send proof or rights to use IP to legal@decentraland.org please

1 Like

I have sent email to that address. Thank you Sango.

2 Likes

Thanks for the update, glad to know it’s good now, just curious So editors tab is the tab we see after pressing preview?

The editors tab is the area where you upload your wearable and add tags/hides/descriptions etc :slight_smile:

1 Like

thx for the reply!hahahha

Hi Sango, any idea when this wearable might be approved? We have planned campaign for Christmas and would be great to have it by then. Thanks in advance

1 Like

Hi im still waiting on the legal team to say if they approve of the email or not

1 Like

Hi Sango thanks for the update. If they would like, we can also get email confirmation from the Coca-Cola’s advertising agency

1 Like

The wearables for this event is so pretty. It will catch up players. Please accept proposal of Metamine. Thank you decentraland :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Hello Sango, I have sent today DCL legal team official letter from Coca-Cola agency that we can publish this wearable. Please help to to make this process faster. New Year is approaching and we have very little time left.

Thanks in advance.

3 Likes

i have sent them a message to chase them up

1 Like

Thank you Sango, they responded. Today I will send them another document which they asked me. Merry Christmas.

1 Like

Hey Sango, Coca-Cola global office wrote to DCL Legal, I hope it will be enough to approve wearable

1 Like

Hey @Sango Merry Christmas, I hope legal office is still able to check email from Coca-Cola, which was sent yesterday regarding Christmas Wearable. We fulfilled all the requirements and I hope it will be approved before NY.

2 Likes

legal have received all that they need and have no objections. could you just reduce the textures and materials down to 2/2 + skin material?

2 Likes

Hi Sango, we managed to cut down the materials and textures, Nodo will publish again soon!

1 Like