Collection 'AtomicWings' created by AtomicHydraz#a1c9 is ready for review!

Amazing i really appreciate the transparency if there is anything on my end you need just let me know :slight_smile: it is unfortunate that it took 10 minutes to figure out this issue when i had such vague communication before. The time wasted i cannot get back. But really appreciate the update.

2 Likes

I honestly just want this to be over with im happy with it as is thank you.

2 Likes

haha all good~

2 Likes

Hey @CRU5HED,
This is so random but reading through I thought Iā€™d reply just for clarity~
So we need to represent the category accurately by showing 50% of whatever the category is. So if wings go under tiara it should have one and most the time there is nothing from that category. Weed wings have been asked to be updated last time I checked because sometimes things slip through the process but when flagged can be updated to correct the error~

In this case the ā€˜tiaraā€™ is the horns and it has representation in the thumbnail but in the forum post doesnt seem to have loaded properly. :sweat_smile:

Hope that helps!

1 Like

Michi Todd is a sweet heart! What a great addition to the team. Great job breaking down that communication barrier guys. So much love for the DCL community here itā€™s unreal. Canā€™t wait to see what you guys can accomplish in the futureā€‹:heart::heart::heart:

6 Likes

So wait I got banned??? @michi I dont understand can someone PM me?

Thank you for waiting, the issue was only one item was published and paid for. That item has been removed and this has all been approved! Please enjoy~

1 Like

Thank you @Michi I appreciate it so many people are excited!!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey @AtomicHydra ,
Can you check that your file doesnā€™t have any metallic or shine in the material. It looks like Alpha Blend is set up but might be causing a reflection in the marketplace. Also I recommend updating the thumbnail, currently itā€™s stretching in the marketplace. Might be adjusted once you reupload the glb but to be safe Iā€™d make a custom png 1024x1024 transparent.

Let me know once thatā€™s updated and Iā€™ll update the approval~

Yea i had some try to walk me through that Including Mr.W haha. I couldnā€™t figure it out but i will absolutely try the things you suggested

Ihave alpha clip in there but did have some metallic

1 Like

I reduced anything i had turned up but i cant get the black background to disappear. I changed the thumbnail also.

yeah, metallic shows up black sometimes.
I test it here sometimes if Iā€™m not sure how it will show in marketplace:

Have a look and let me know if you have any further trouble!

Oh thank you! i will try this out:)

1 Like

Ok that is a cool thing to look at wow LOL

1 Like

Haha super glad you like it! Itā€™s a clear view of how it will show up in market. Just also check your ā€˜roughnessā€™ isnā€™t on 0.000 also

Perfect, so i tried Alpha hash and it go rid of the black. But one of my wings is now sea through :confused: haha

I got it it was the Clip threshold. i had it at 0 so that may have been the cause. I will upload now and make sure its all good :smiley:

1 Like

Okay that is complete. looks much better :smiley: i appreciate the help and very clear directions!! Do i have to wait for the re approval in order to mint more? Just need to know for stream i planned for giveaways tonight haha :hugs: @michi

1 Like

It should be still available to mint~
I tried to close it off just now but having some issues. Iā€™ll try again in a bit!

1 Like