Collection 'AtomicWings' created by AtomicHydraz#a1c9 is ready for review!

Perfect new upload is up for the mistaken Unique :slight_smile:

@Yannakis @michi Looking for some extra assistance with this one, having trouble with a blockchain ID error publishing the collection on Sangos end, im sure some may have heard in the team forums but im just trying to get this solved, its been a nightmare honestly.

1 Like

Hey, sorry to hear this. Unfortunately youā€™ll have to wait for Sango to reapprove it since he started the process. @Sango

1 Like

thats not what im trying to get at here, Sango is having an issue doing so and has asked the team for support and im tired of going through this process of waiting and getting no answers and no further ahead. Sango has other responsibilities and cannot cater to this situation. He said thisā€¦ @Yannakis

2 Likes

and if thats the way this process is this entire system is broken. how would no one else be able to assist, yall got no ideas? let me explain best i can here

ill explain best i can, other than the things Sango got me to change with my two wearbles. The story is there are two items in my collection that i published, i spent 100 mana. One item has the under review symbol. i was able to change the requested things sango asked. but strangly get a blockchain id error bottom right in yellow writting. The second item that was in my collection was just an extra item i was not using, i chose my ā€œwingsā€ to publish i didnt realise the other item would be stuck in there. Sango suggested i just upload a different wearble for the second item, because it was originally just a test item but he insisted that i had paid for both items and i could add something so i uploaded my aura. It passed i just had to reduce Tris. then he got an error on his end trying to publish my collection, we tried all sorts of stuff still knowing most things cannot be changed when its under review. Now im at a loss of what to do next @Yannakis @Sango @michi

1 Like

i have told you the devs are looking into it so please stop pinging us all every hour. its not monday yet

we know what the issue is and are looking into it. this is what you need to understand. it has nothing to do with politicsā€¦

Oh Im sorry, thatā€™s great to now know but at what point did you say this before? Saying you let them know and telling me they are now looking into it are two different things. Work on your customer service. this is bonkers.

check the pms youve been sending me its in there. so just wait now, go outside and play for a bit maybe :slight_smile:

you have a good day too :slight_smile:

Fastest ive seen you reply. Record time!

2 Likes

Thanks for hiding all of my posts makes you look superb! keep it up
the way you deal with people is un real and i hope you reap consequences for this unbelievable behavior.

Most disrespectful human being iā€™ve ever met. I was told to ping for extra assistance. @sango @MrVertual @Yannakis

Hello Shaun,
Iā€™ll be taking this over for now on behalf of Sango and please understand it is never ok to harass or behave in any disrespectful manner. I understand youā€™ve only joined the forum a few days ago but there is a process which all the curators are following and that needs to be respected. If there is an issue please consider what language you use and be considerate when there are delays with the platform. Someone might be in contact with you regarding your behaviour at a later date but for now Iā€™ll review your submission. From the information provided I can see the devs have a job ticket to review this collection and check how it was written onto the block chain ~

Please give me a little bit to review and Iā€™ll post again shortly. Thank you for your patience.

2 Likes

I under stand completely but understand the frustration of where im comming from and what ive been harassed by first. Im just being courteous and asking if there is support to assist the issue im not meaning anything by what im saying here

1 Like

Amazing! and that information helps me so much! i appreciate that Michi. Looking forward this is a new day. Please take your time.

1 Like

I completely understand your frustration and Iā€™m completely unbiased, just letting everyone know in this thread that we all should be mindful moving forward. Weā€™re all working together to achieve amazing things and Iā€™m excited to see what can be done~

Iā€™m having a look now :pray: :cloud:

2 Likes

Thanks for waiting Shaun,
So having a look it seems that only half the collection was properly submitted to the blockchain. So for full transparency Iā€™ll show what Iā€™m talking about:

So currently the system isnā€™t registering the item as published at no fault of yourself. The senior developer isnā€™t on during weekends but he will be able to have a look at this on Monday which has been requested.
A key factor is on your side youā€™ll see one item says 0/1000 and the unique item has nothing but the price and on our side it looks like this:

I apologise for a delay but it will be resolved! Reviewing the wearables themselves they look really good and are ready for approval so just a small wait but weā€™ll get there~ :pray: :cloud:

Not required for approval but a recommendation, for better selfies maybe move one of the balls over slightlyā€¦ >___>;;;;
(unless you want it looking like secretly spying through the orb, then we good)