Collection 'AtomicWings' created by AtomicHydraz#a1c9 is ready for review!

AtomicWings

View entire collection

Wearables

Glacial Wings of the Hydra

• Description: AtomicHydras Wings
  • Rarity: epic
  • Category: tiara

Link to editor
12 Likes

Wow! These are insane…

5 Likes

Very very cool design! love the creativity coming in the space and all new wearable to add to he collection! cant wait to get a pair!

4 Likes

Yeah i need this now in game :smiley: i would ware it daily

2 Likes

That’s dope <3 excited about it I hope it comes out soon <3

2 Likes

Cant wait to see these in action!!!

2 Likes

hi i will review this now

2 Likes

could you add a tiara so it fits the category?

1 Like

I do not plan to add one.There are complications that happen when it is not set as tiara, And there are other wings out there without an actual tiara also, “weedwings” is the example.

1 Like

I have another design in mind that may conflict with this that is all. and i have plenty more ideas on the way

1 Like

Awaiting your response.

you could add earrings and make it earring collection

Brother I spent a lot of time making what i made, im not adding or removing anything when there are things on the market exactly the same. And everything texture and tris wise falls under category.

1 Like

Why do you keep suggesting to add things? I love these the way they are. Personally I would not want a tiara or earrings. These are perfect as is.

3 Likes

These are my favorite wings that I have seen by far. I Can’t wait to buy these.

3 Likes

Can u please let them gooooo … so i can fly tonight !!!

3 Likes

Can you please add a wings category? because i dont want a tiara or earrings there will be conflict with further addatives. Im afraid with my future plan there will be conflicts. Obviously im not revealing what i have planned but i simply just want wings. I changed to Hat, Thank you.

1 Like

Can you please add a wings category? because i dont want a tiara or earrings there will be conflict with further addatives. Im afraid with my future plan there will be conflicts. Obviously im not revealing what i have planned but i simply just want wings. I changed to Hat, Thank you.

ok sweet, you can go ahead and add a hat to make it fit that category now or if you wish you can wait for the “misc.” section to come out in the future (im not sure how long till this will be implemented)

I really don’t understand the issue. This is pretty ridiculous considering I Paid for a service.

1 Like