Collection 'Astronaut collection' created by decentrafun is ready for review!

Me too-looking forward to this one!!

1 Like

I am trying to save my new outfit and i am getting this error

An error ocurred. Failed to fetch

It’s now fixed. I don’t know how it fixed itself but i waited a day and then close all browsers and open again

after so much work for over a month hahaha we are finally done! Please check the suit! :smiley:

1 Like

Congrats bud! Determination usually pays off!

1 Like

Thank you!!! It’s been a wild ride hahaha

1 Like

small bump. Please someone be so kind as to review :slight_smile: im excited since its been more than a month lol

This is looking good, another chance to add to my wearable collection

@kat would you be so kind as to check my wearable :smiley: i just can’t contain excitement xD. Thank you

1 Like

Yes me to i am waiting to go in to Orbit with this, when i can get my hands on a suit

1 Like

I know i neeed it xD

Please someone be kind as to check :slight_smile: i hope i have not been forgotten haha

You haven’t been forgotten, sorry for the delay! This collection doesn’t work in world for me, it may not have uploaded to the catalyst correctly. Please check the item in world using Ropsten Test Network and/or try reuploading the items.

1 Like

The Space Suit is now finally ready!! After such a long time!!!

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

Hi, i spent some time to test your wearable models and here are issues that i noted:

Firstly, there is a gap between female body and your legs model

Secondly, there is a overlap of your body model with standard female and male legs, you should set some vertices weight to 1 for hip bone, and i think, on female, bottom part of body should be shortened

Again, the problem with legs,but on male avatar, there is a small hole too, you should weight corner vertices to hip bone :slight_smile:

There is a hole in your helmet, can you close it please?

Also, here is a hint, how to upload different GLB for Male and Female representation, i think in your case that will be useful:
When you upload GLB model for male or female only, if you open three dot menu you will have an option to add female representation GLB, that way you will be able to use different models for male and female avatar.

Thank you! I have finally fixed all the issues. It should be good to go now!

1 Like

Hi! Looks like models are not updated? I see the old version of models in builder

Can you re-upload them again please?

Hi! Any updates on wearable collection? :sweat_smile: