Collection 'Astronaut collection' created by decentrafun is ready for review!

Astronaut collection

View entire collection

Wearables

EVA Helmet

EVA Pants

EVA Cover

EVA Boots

4 Likes

My genesis astronaut T.T i cant wait to submit my newest kawaii kawaii!!

4 Likes

Hey @decentrafun!

Look, the lower body and the upper body don’t match with the hips of the avatar. Each representation needs a to be attached to the hips properly. Otherwise, the wearables are not going to match with the rest of the wearables.

You can find more info about creating wearables here: Creating Wearables | Decentraland

Screen Shot 2021-06-10 at 13.25.36

2 Likes

Great Idea of a Astronaut suit, i magine this has already been preassure tested on the avatar with the full suit in place, once we get a space port in DCL, next stop the moon. !

2 Likes

Thanks for the feedback shibu. We tested it with the wearable on editor and we didn’t see a problem. Unfortunately the editor does not have more wearables to test on. Is there anyone I can ask for feedback?

1 Like

LOLOL that was a hilarious comment haha

2 Likes

Ahhhh!!! I think I was blind haha. Yup can be fixed ASAP. Thank you once again for feedback shibu

2 Likes

Shibu I decided to go for a full body suit because i had many troubles. I will be making 3 more suits but please check the EVA Earth Suit. That one i have tested it many times for both female and male and i think is good to go

5 Likes

I like this, when can i suit up and go to the moon in DCL !

2 Likes

hahaha hopefully soon! :smiley:

1 Like

Not to be negative or anything, but a astronaut suit already exists in Decentraland. This will probably get rejected by the committee as it is a duplicate, although not exactly the same as another collection on L1.

1 Like

I appreciate your comment! Well it is an astronaut outfit but its not the same as the one from DCL. I based mine off from NASA outfit. I also have a different variation too! So hopefully not! I am big into space so i have many astronaut suit ideas.

Looks good as a full suit! For future reference, you can go into the game and test your wearables with all other existing wearable options in the Ropsten test network — I found this out while working on a collection of my own. Hope it helps =:)

1 Like

Thank you i appreciate it! Yeah sadly i didnt know until i submitted. I would have otherwise checked the errors. However, i realized i had a suit that collided with a lot of stuff and was trying really hard to make it into separate parts but there was so many things happening that i just decided to make it a full suit. But now i ended up with 3 other spots to fill ahha. So i made another suit and 2 helmets! :smiley:

I think with the development wave that is bound to happen in DCL there are going to be creators wanting to make baseball caps, shorts, or outfits that could be slight variations of the same genre, as long as they are not identical and have clear differences possibly okay?

1 Like

I also love this! Definitely ready to suite up and go explore the metaverse!

3 Likes

I come from a wearable arts background IRL + silkscreen printing where iterations and exploration have always been a key ingredient in that world. So I completely agree with you. There is room for us all and the best designs will only inspire others to push their own creative ideas:)

2 Likes

Yes indeed we all need to build this space and each other up, my rocket is scheduled for launch soon so i need to get my hands on that suit :grinning:

1 Like

Thank you so much. I appreciate the gesture! Yes to infinity and beyond!

1 Like

I concur. More outfit will make more people explore more art ideas for wearables. It’s a humble yet awesome experience!!

1 Like