Collection 'AnyMagik RP2EG | Villager Suits' created by Anymagik is ready for review!

everything is updated? all thumbnails updated?
yes, thats possible, but also, you can turn off sale button (as far as i remember collections do not sell automatically after approval, you need to turn sale button on firstly)

1 Like

This is not ready yet, i just wanted to get an answer about that :slight_smile:

We would like to get the benefit of the “Newests Items” part in the Decentraland Website, that’s why i’m asking you that instead of the “On Sale” button that is at the moment turned on already :slight_smile:

i think it’s ok, :heart: but that way, i want to be sure that you won’t ask any other curator for approval, since i spent a lot of time to review your collection already. When you will be ready remind me in 24 hours before the date of approval, thank you! :+1:

1 Like

Hello @theankou :slight_smile:

I think i’ve fixed all the issues for the Villagers Wearables, if they are all okay, please don’t approve it yet but just tell me if they doesn’t have issues so we can move on the fixing of the next collections <3

Thank you a lot :smiley:

1 Like

I will check collection today :slight_smile:

1 Like

female:
dress lvl1 - ok

dress lvl2 - holes needs to be closed

dress lvl3 - holes needs to be closed

dress lvl4 - holes needs to be closed

dress lvl5 - holes needs to be closed

pants lvl1 - ok
pants lvl2 - ok
pants lvl3 - ok

pants lvl4 - this part needs to be weight painted to 1 to hip bone

pants lvl5 - ok

male:
shirt lvl1 - this part needs to be weight painted to 1 to neck bone

shirt lvl2 - same issue with neck as lvl1

shirt lvl3 - same issue with neck as lvl1 + this hole needs to be closed:

shirt lvl4 - same issue with neck as lvl1

shirt lvl5 - broken

pants lvl1 - ok
pants lvl2 - ok
pants lvl3 - ok
pants lvl4 - ok
pants lvl5 - ok

please remove borders from thumbnails, thumbnails with borders will not be approved

I will fix all the issues but as you told me before about the thumbnail borders we arranged it and you said it was okay, we cannot remove the borders as it is from our artistic direction and for our game and without it our wearables designs on Decentraland cannot be possible because you told me it was okay and now you’re coming back on your decisions, we fixed it as you asked but you cannot come back like that on your orders as it firstly has a cost to make changes + in our mind it was okay so we continued on that direction and begun to communicate on them, it is too clearly identify the categories of our characters, this is not acceptable to tell me that as earlier you asked me to reduce it which we did…

Here you asked it first and the borders were much bigger…

As they already are all designed for our next collections

Hey @NairuZa i will discuss thumbnails border issue with other curators, thank you
Do you have any of your other collections that were approved with thumbnails with border style?

All of our collections are with this border styles…

You can check the other ones but here are the thumbnails for our current collections:

They are at the same thickness that you asked us to redo

I know that you’ll discuss with other curators and i already know that you used to discuss with @Yannakis about these and that is why you ask me to remove them but as i said, without our thumbnails to clearly identify the categories into our P2E Game into Decentraland, this is not possible for us to publish them like this…

this is final conclusion about borders from our curators boss

1 Like

border8
Is that normal then?

Hey @Shibu and @theankou this is not acceptable to tell us to reduce it and then remove it all of our thumbnails, we are talking about a potential collaboration with Decentraland Foundation at the moment and our thumbnails is our identity and artistic direction, we are okay to reduce it like the Kawaii ones but we will not remove them as we are selling our NFTs like this and it will impact our sales stats if we change our visual identity, maybe we can find a solution together but removing entirely our borders will not be happening in Decentraland as we fixed it when @theankou asked us to do it, it costs money to make changes on our thumbnails and it could have been saved out for other expenses, we basically paid for something that is not going to be visualized so this is not acceptable at all and it doesn’t make any sense of community identity here, plus i don’t see any polls on the DAO about that and no restrictions in the DOCS of the wearables creations…

You might wanna express it especially in the DOCS so people like me cannot get fooled like that, i’m sure we can find an arrangement but our game in DCL cannot be happening properly if our thumbnails is not going to be okay…

Plus we’ve already communicated on them as @theankou said it was okay… This is not serious at all!

Hello @theankou

For that part:

This hole is intended and does not make the part of the avatar transparent so i’m pretty sure this is going to be approved :wink:

Can you please check only if the Lvl 1 neck for the male upperbody is good now? So i can continue on the next ones, i did what you’ve said but i don’t see like a big change thought…

all female wearables is ok now
what about male, as for me, hole needs to be closed, but in current state is ok too, anyways i recommend you to add thickness or close hole

male currently have issues with this two wearables:
body lvl5 - broken
body lvl1 - missing male representation
body lvl3 - hole issue

and thumbnails needs to be updated

the rest is OK

1 Like

What do you mean by body lvl 1?

Upper Body or Lower Body?