Collection '3D Xolo' created by AdoptaXolo is ready for review!

3D Xolo

View entire collection

Wearables

Xolo Melomaniac Head

1 Like

This one is awesome more meta dogs!! Bark Bark :dog:

1 Like

Alright Y’all! This is our first 3D Xolo Dog Head. We realize that a lot of our collections offer little to no customization. So for this collection we tried something different on our end and only hope that it ends up working upon review :pray:. .This Xolo (show-low) head will allow you to customize the skin tone color, and eye color. In addition you will be able to choose your hair style and hair color! We wanted to make it more user friendly and give everyone the freedom to customize their doggy. As you may already know, The Xolo Breed is considered to be hairless but some do come fully coated or have slight hair on their head and ears. Being able to customize your doggy head will give you a unique look. Throw on some shades and you’re set! Hope everything looks good and we get the approval. We would love to see Decentraland roaming with these Beautiful dogs! Each and every one in their own unique way :blush: Thank you for the support!

i will review this wearable collection now

Hi nice design.

For this to fit the mask category you will need to reduce the tri count to 500 or below.

I have noticed that a lot of the mesh of the mask is hidden by the head so you could remove these parts to reduce your count

@Sango Thank you for letting me know. I didn’t even realize we could do that. Went ahead and made the changes. Also, I have a few other collections on here and in the past have submitted and been approved for mask with 1500 triangles. My question is, should I go in and change my other collections that I am waiting approval on and select the helmet category instead? Thank you for your hard work and effort! Let me know if any other changes need to be made. Hope we can get this one approved :slightly_smiling_face:

Great, thats been approved thank you.

yes if it better suits the restrictions id say so, to answer your question

@Sango Thank you so much! I didn’t think it would get approved so quick. I was too slow to submit a change to the thumbnail. I went ahead and pushed to change. I will wait for the approval. Sorry about that, much appreciated🙂

all done! no problem

@Sango YOU THE BEST!!! Thank you so much!!! Appreciate all your hard work :slightly_smiling_face:

@Sango Made a few changes to the item photo and added the word “dog” to description. Hope we are able to make these changes. Thank you!

Just a bump to see if we can get the new thumbnail pic approved. Thank you! =)

Hi the thumbnail is too cluttered, it should clearly show the wearable only. all text should be put in the description section

@Sango I have uploaded the new thumbnail. Let me know if that works. Thank you!

this collection has been approved

1 Like

Much appreciated! Thank you!!! :blush:

1 Like